Joe Biden 2022: Enter Dark Brandon

Longboard Horn

5 hours ago, Bateshorn said:

It was also the root cause for a series of financial panics and depressions that are unimaginable in their severity today. The gold standard binds the hands of central bankers, and during a recession, sucks all the cash and credit out of an economy, making everything worse by an order of magnitude.  Link the value of paper money to an arbitrary commodity, what do you think people do with that commodity when the economy takes a down turn?  They hoard it.  And since it's a limited supply commodity, bankers have no ability to devalue the currency or print money to inject liquidity in the system.

It's not the recession that destroys you:  It's the run on the bank.

I mean, you're arguing with a Zero Hedge goldbug.

It's like getting roped into an argument of what KIND of cheese the moon is made of.....it's insane stupidity to even begin.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

Ring me when the DCCC stops buying airtime for, “existential threats to democracy”

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/dccc-maloney-admits-boosting-pro-154039272.html

Yeah, well:

https://apnews.com/article/miami-senate-elections-florida-elections-e8b70ce3270bd170e37a71ca80b5aaae

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (AP) — A former Florida state Republican senator was charged Thursday with three criminal counts involving a sham candidate intended to siphon votes away from a Democratic incumbent.

An arrest warrant says Frank Artiles, the former senator from the Miami area, gave more than $44,000 to the fake candidate in the 2020 election. That candidate, Alex Rodriguez, has the same last name as the then-Democratic incumbent, Jose Javier Rodriguez.

He ran as an independent in a three-way race state Senate race, which was won by Republican Ileana Garcia by just 32 votes. She is not implicated in the scheme, State Attorney Katherine Fernandez Rundle said at a news conference

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

23 minutes ago, Satchel said:

Dems probably should buy more air time for Hershel. 

Everyone needs to be aware of them.  

Dems telling people is not a "massive self-own."  Someone just doesn't like what he supports being broadcasted.

3 hours ago, Incredulity said:

Ring me when the DCCC stops buying airtime for, “existential threats to democracy”

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/dccc-maloney-admits-boosting-pro-154039272.html

I can see a defensible argument that Rs who voted to impeach TFG did what they could, as individual House members, to put an end to the political aspirations of the face of the ongoing threat to our Republic. 

I ask you what your thoughts were when reading this, from your link:

Maloney argued that while there are moral questions surrounding his tactics, the ends justify the means.”

I’ll share my own reaction. Our two parties have been playing by different rules. Ds have been holding to a moral bar the Rs abandoned, and there are reasons to believe the Ds made mistakes doing so. Ds can point to forcing the resignation of a popular Senator, over poor public conduct, and Rs can point to the SC.

Malloney is right about acknowledging questions of morality in funding a rabid MAGAt,, (Todd was right was that citizens hate this type of political machination,) and I hope Maloney is correct in his prediction on that race.

What is more important is putting an end to the New Right plan of a monarchical executive at the head of a Party that has seized, by both hook and crook, total power. These aren’t my words, I am just relaying the published plan, which is chugging sulphureously along.  

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

@Incredulity thinks the Dems are doing this by mistake.

Did you actually attend UT?

3 hours ago, TXSG8R said:

So the DCCC is enabling these Republican fascist candidates, and your issue is with the DCCC for amplifying them, and not the RNC for giving them a seat at the table? 

2 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

Were you dropped on your head as a child?

These posts 

image.gif.5b3281060b0733986b47416235804b47.gif

Edited by Incredulity
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, Sawbonz said:

Those evil demonrat commies are MAKING the God Fearing Christian Right put up and then nominate these horrible candidates (who our God on Earth Orange Messiah also backs)!!!

did I get that right?

Nope.

they are paying for campaign ads for the people y’all are literally saying are a threat to democracy.

you know, all the trumpers that y’all constantly piss down your legs about.

Yup it’s true, the DCCC is paying good money to get those people on the ballot across the country.

Just now, Incredulity said:

Nope.

they are paying for campaign ads for the people y’all are literally saying are a threat to democracy.

Yup it’s true, the DCCC is paying good money to get those people on the ballot across the country.

Is your position that, but for DCCC (CCP really amiright) money, those candidates would not be on the ballot? Those candidates that Trump endorsed and is actively campaigning for?

6 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Is your position that, but for DCCC (CCP really amiright) money, those candidates would not be on the ballot? Those candidates that Trump endorsed and is actively campaigning for?

My position is STFU with the self righteous bullshit when you are literally financing the people spewing the shit that you’re trying to assign to anyone who doesn’t lick Joe Biden’s taint.

Edited by Incredulity
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 6

7 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

My position is STFU with the self righteous bullshit when you are literally financing the people spewing the shit that you’re trying to assign to anyone who doesn’t lick Joe Biden’s taint.

Anything that gets rid of these fascist morons is just fine by me. If your side didn’t take a giant shit in the living room and smear it all over the walls this wouldn’t be an issue

eta I’m not assigning anything to anyone. Lie down with dogs and wake up with shit all over you

Edited by Sawbonz
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

Nope.

You do understand that the DCCC's mission is to get Democrats elected, right?

Edited by David Dennison

2 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

You do understand that the DCCC's mission is to get Democrats elected, right?

Of course.

the fart sniffing leftists need to understand what the people they lionize are doing.

3 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Shhh . . . don't make it too easy for him.

Speak of the crotch sniffer

• Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Wait a minute.  Does he really not get what's happening?  Admittedly, it is not my favorite play and is full of risk, but there is clearly a goal.  And yet...I'm not sure he understands.

He doesn't understand.  Primary vs general, etc., none of it registers.  He really is that dumb.