superbowl pregame

Hagbard Celine

Just now, 'stache said:

Lol, just tuned in to see the worst missed call of all time (of importance at least considering its the fucking super bowl). Announcers are like "well that's a missed call, must be upset. What's next?"

Like, how is that not something they can call down and say "hey I don't care if its reviewable we're not going to let a super bowl be decided by that." Seriously, what the fuck? I don't care about either team but this already feels illegitimate. 

image.jpeg.327837ade7e575aa193bcf6edc67fc4b.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Surly Bevo said:

I have no love for the Rams but I hope Joe Mixon fumbles this game away to them in the most painful way possible.

That would be a real beating for Bengals fans. And very emotional, too. Almost like being struck by a love one. In a domestic incident sort of way. 

Speaking of halftime shows, I can say I witnessed the Wardrobe Malfunction in person, but the truth is, nobody in the stadium really knew what had happened. I was driving to my girlfriend’s (now Mrs CL) house after the game and they were going nuts on sports talk radio and I had on idea what they were referring to.

FWIW, the Prince show way back when was the best IMO before tonight. 

1 minute ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

FLhUF_OVUAIaILU?format=jpg&name=medium

WTF are they talking about?

I've been poo-pooing the ads left and right and was ready to pan the halftime show.   It was fucking great.  Never thought any of it was distasteful or fucked up.  Some of these folks just want to bitch.

Fuck em.