superbowl pregame

Hagbard Celine

3 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

FLhUF_OVUAIaILU?format=jpg&name=medium

The idea that anarchy, in which individuals make autonomous decisions about their own lives, is somehow the wrong political model for human sexuality is so fucking stupid it hurts.

Are we supposed to have a sexual democracy? Like, you want us all to vote on who’s fucking? 

• Hook 'Em 2

The idea that anarchy, in which individuals make autonomous decisions about their own lives, is somehow the wrong political model for human sexuality is so fucking stupid it hurts.
Are we supposed to have a sexual democracy? Like, you want us all to vote on who’s fucking? 

Ummm…..if this becomes a thing, I have a solid vote-rigging plan for the Sela Ward district.

5 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

/nocr

Just now, slorch said:

Forward viewing camera in the Silverado.

What happened to the windshield?

I’ve got one in my car (not a Silverado) and it’s pretty handy for seeing right in front of the bumper when parking and/or when there is short stuff in front of the car below the top of my hood, like chickens and toddlers. 

1 minute ago, elfenix said:

coke trying to sell you on working there instead of drinking their (far superior to pepsi which sucks gangrenous donkey dick) products is a sign of the times

Advertising in general has gone to shit since SCP was swallowed up by McCann a few years back.

• Hook 'Em 1