Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

9 hours ago, Born to Run said:

Also men choose fashion based on success with the ladies. That's the motivation for the fuckery. If ladies rejected this fuckery, homies would chill.

I’m pretty sure men only work because they want women. when babies are made in labs and the women decide they no longer need us I imagine we’ll all be drinking mad dog under bridges. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

I had not previously considered that. I don't recall ordering a pizza prior to mapquest, did we typically have to give them directions?

We ordered pizzas all the time in the early and mid 90s. Honestly not sure how they did it. I don't recall any one on our end giving them directions. But I could be wrong. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

Yep, map book, you’d look up the street name in the index it would give you the page number and grid coordinates, if there were multiple similarly named streets they ask for the nearest major road to make sure they had the right one.

At the restaurant, near the phone, they’d have the pages taped to the wall with their delivery area drawn out for easy reference.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, cmontexas said:

Its also not hard to memorize the streets in a few neighborhoods when it's literally your job

yeah... pizza delivery people were definitely not stoned or drunk while working in the 80's and 90's

I did for awhile. It's pretty easy to memorize stuff in middle class or nicer neighborhoods where everything is well lit with street signs. But it sucked delivering to the ghetto.

11 hours ago, futureman said:

I’m pretty sure men only work because they want women. when babies are made in labs and the women decide they no longer need us I imagine we’ll all be drinking mad dog under bridges. 

If it wasn’t for sex, we would be hunting women for sport…..and drinking mad dog under bridges.

• Hook 'Em 1

I had not previously considered that. I don't recall ordering a pizza prior to mapquest, did we typically have to give them directions?
We ordered pizzas all the time in the early and mid 90s. Honestly not sure how they did it. I don't recall any one on our end giving them directions. But I could be wrong. 
Crazy kids667ef910d0da5847f9fa3c184a943acd.jpg
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, MissingInAction said:

I delivered for domino's from 1990-92.

We had a big ass map of our delivery area marked out by a grid. Every street had a grid number to help us locate the address. After a month you know how to get everywhere off the main roads. 

I was stoned af the entire time so not too difficult.

Username not working...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1