Ukraine War

BehoId, The Underminer!

8 hours ago, Foosters said:

No. Its why they're so fragile in the DT thread right now. They're having a tough time reconciling their support of Ukraine when their favorite politicians and talking heads are laundering Russian propaganda.

you're not kidding..they are touch-y lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bravo said:

Im sorry a flag from the US revolution offends you. Maybe the best flag I grew up wanting to have. Now I have it and are teaching my 3 kids what that flag means.

You don't need to put words in my mouth.  Good for you that you and your family are proud of that flag.  What is the meaning of it, BTW?  

Must be some history involved in your exchange with Cactus Flinthead.  I assume you are superior to him because you live in River Oaks or Highland Park?

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

I'm not reading your DM. It can stay on notifications forever. I'll wear it like a goddamn medal.

Goddamn I love this song so fucking much. Perfect descriptor for his ilk. 

Edited by hookemATL
Some humans ain’t humans
  • Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

You don't need to put words in my mouth.  Good for you that you and your family are proud of that flag.  What is the meaning of it, BTW?  

Must be some history involved in your exchange with Cactus Flinthead.  I assume you are superior to him because you live in River Oaks or Highland Park?

He's pretty recent. I don't know if he's hosiery or wandered in. Don't matter. He already earned a spot on several ignore lists so I try to think about quoting him. 

Not sure why he's pissed at me. Maybe the growing pile of negs has something to do with it. 

I better go catch up. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bravo said:

I will fly that along with the USA flag which also might offend some.

You are a real American hero.  You press forth, flying your flag no matter who it offends.  You fly other flags as well.  Flags are good.  But you never told me what the Gadsden flag means.  You know, and your kids know.  Tell me please!

Your UT degree pays, and pays well.  That Escalade is nothing, and neither is the gas to run it.  The house in Highland Park kicks ass.  Want to find it?  Just look for the flag.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Bravo said:

WOW. And 

You're retreating.  Are you afraid?  You are.  

Your defense mechanism is to start posting stupid shit.  Tell me about that flag.  The one you're so proud of. The one grandma is proud of.  

Macanudo says you have little dick energy.  Prove him wrong.

Edited by Bullneck
  • Haha 1

wut.jpg

Pretty much what I expected.  That story about your grandma and the Daughters of the Revolution was all made up.  I'm guessing that wasn't your house or your flag or your Escalade.  You don't live in Highland Park and I'm starting to wonder if you really went to UT.  Maybe you're like WWS and just a t-shirt Cloak Roomer (I don't recall either of you posting in game threads).  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Oh really? Fuck off as Andrew Morrison would've said. I'm sure.

(google his headstone in VA) asshole.

Andrew Morrison

3rd degree connection3rd
Coordinator of Admissons-Northern Virginia Campus
Winchester, Virginia, United States  Contact info

1 hour ago, Bravo said:

Hunter the genius olil Ukraine guy. He made millions.

Pic with dad and Ukrainian oligarchs 

Screenshot 2022-03-11 234511.png

Who are the two guys on the left?  Damn, look at the size of that hand on the shoulder of the far left guy. Say, you didn't fall for a photoshopped picture did you?

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Correct.  It's why they react screaming like a scalded dog when confronted by the fact that the leading cheerleaders for TFG on Fox are currently cheerleaders for Russian propaganda.

It's because they know that this is true:

8fc4edea-cb4d-43b7-a0ab-f7b4a26836da-lar

And they are now confronted with a situation that no longer allows them to pretend that it isn't anathema to the US and all western interests.

FMnu0BMWUAACHDx.jpeg

• Rage+1 1

7 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Well that was an interesting couple of pages. 

Not really since I have fuck stick on ignore.  I just wish the quote feature kept his stupid shit hidden.

That Jomini Twitter feed is fantastic.  Best military map analysis available publicly.

• Like 3

So weird.

All I could think of when I saw DAR was my Mom and Aunts getting out the genealogy charts after a few glasses of wine.  

Which usually prompted my cousin to declare it was time to head to a bar. 

Edited by Bateshorn
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

So is Vlad bringing in Syrians because he doesn’t want his own forced killed? Same with throwing the Chechens at it. Is that why he doesn’t just send more Russians?

I’ve heard commentary that a lot of his forces in Ukraine don’t want to be there and desertion is a problem. I’ve heard that three generals have been killed as they moved to the front lines to try to manage an unmotivated army. It’s hard to know what exactly is true in the fog of war. And it’s hard to trust anything Putin says so I don’t even know if it’s true that thousands of Syrian fighters want to go fight in Ukraine in return for free travel and no pay. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, WhatTheBuck said:

I’ve heard commentary that a lot of his forces in Ukraine don’t want to be there and desertion is a problem. I’ve heard that three generals have been killed as they moved to the front lines to try to manage an unmotivated army. It’s hard to know what exactly is true in the fog of war. And it’s hard to trust anything Putin says so I don’t even know if it’s true that thousands of Syrian fighters want to go fight in Ukraine in return for free travel and no pay. 

Lol, the over under on the number of those Syrians who immediately try to flee to Poland seeking asylum and EU residence is probably 50%

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, immamac said:

I wasn't aware of the indiscriminate bombing happening in Ecuador, weird. 

Well, Ecuador is in South, not Central America, and while not exactly Chile, is stablish for that area of the world

OTOH, El Salvador and Honduras are  in Central America and are both borderline failed states.  And Nicuragua and Guatemala  aren’t much better. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Poor lil fella just needs to pull himself up by his chanclas, like the brave Ukrainian refugee white kid. 

All children deserve a safe and nurturing environment at the barest of minimums. It’s not difficult to understand that we owe it to all of them, no matter the fucked up situation that adults have created around them. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

Same same - the point I was making still stands. I get it, I haven't been to Mexico in a long time cuz of narco stuff and kidnapping, but that's different than literal bombs falling out of the sky targeting actual schools and young population from a country with nukes. I'm sorry it's not because of white or not it's because they aren't remotely the same thing. One is total war and borderline genocide the other is domestic disputes gone wild. 

2 minutes ago, immamac said:

Same same - the point I was making still stands. I get it, I haven't been to Mexico in a long time cuz of narco stuff and kidnapping, but that's different than literal bombs falling out of the sky targeting actual schools and young population from a country with nukes. I'm sorry it's not because of white or not it's because they aren't remotely the same thing. One is total war and borderline genocide the other is domestic disputes gone wild. 

Well then I hope you shun the Ukrainian refugees that just took a quiet train out and only embrace those that had to do commando rolls to avoid gunfire.  

• Like 1