Texas vs Purdue - Sunday, 7:40pm on TNT

shadow_operative

Candace is normally really good on the NBA stuff. Chapman is a joke
Candace just shaded ivey for passing on a shot 5 feet behind the 3 pt line and instead driving into the paint and dishing to a teammate who drained a 3. Cited it as an example of poor decision making. Wtf
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Paul Wesley said:

Huggins is an irritable, mumbling, low-energy slob.

between on-court performance and that shit in the studio; I can't imagine looking at my college prospect son and signing off going to play for the 300# of butter dude.

3 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Ok well continue what we’ve been doing from deep and maybe a few extra. Feels like we need to hit 14 threes to win this.

Feels like it but I have a faint glimmer of hope that our coaching staff can come up with some stuff. I know offensively that's not their strong suit, but at least I still have hope with this staff unlike the previous coach where I just hoped that prayers start going in.

1 minute ago, Huckleberry said:

Feels like it but I have a faint glimmer of hope that our coaching staff can come up with some stuff. I know offensively that's not their strong suit, but at least I still have hope with this staff unlike the previous coach where I just hoped that prayers start going in.

Honestly our offense works and gets us good quality shots all season, it’s making the quality open shots that’s been the issue.

• Hook 'Em 2

9 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Horrible matchup for him

It is, and he can't work inside, but he's had two good looks at the free-throw line, which he likes obviously because we ran the pick for him twice to get that shot. It's the same jumper he hit to help us beat TCU at home. He's gotta hit those if that's in his wheelhouse. If you're not big enough to get them inside, then you gotta hit that to bring them out a bit. 

1 minute ago, Huckleberry said:

I have to admit I have ptsd from Shaka where if we weren't hitting early it never got much better the whole game.  these guys have droughts but then Carr/AJ1 maybe even Ramey will heat up again.  sucks we missed FT's.  we have to hit them all in the 2nd half.

7 minutes ago, gsoda3 said:
9 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:
Candace is normally really good on the NBA stuff. Chapman is a joke

Candace just shaded ivey for passing on a shot 5 feet behind the 3 pt line and instead driving into the paint and dishing to a teammate who drained a 3. Cited it as an example of poor decision making. Wtf

She said something along the lines that it would be better if he was 0-8, she'd have more respect for him.

Just now, BurdineBandit said:

It is, and he can't work inside, but he's had two good looks at the free-throw line, which he likes obviously because we ran the pick for him twice to get that shot. It's the same jumper he hit to help us beat TCU at home. He's gotta hit those if that's in his wheelhouse. If you're not big enough to get them inside, then you gotta hit that to bring them out a bit. 

He hit like 5 or 6 of those against KU in our home victory. That's his shot, he has to convert them.

8 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Ok well continue what we’ve been doing from deep and maybe a few extra. Feels like we need to hit 14 threes to win this.

Because we don't have much of a prayer inside with guys who can't explode to the rim and are up against a 7'4" guy.

Our only chance was and has been to shoot well from outside. Not a strong suit. But better than the alternative. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, HtownHorn said:

Likely going on coke benders during the games. Why CBS/Turner hired that pos is beyond me.

There used to be a time, not too long ago, that hires were made based on qualifications. The halftime crew with Chuck and Kenny, and Shaq for their NBA crew, you know, people who have accomplished something in their sport.