Texas vs Purdue - Sunday, 7:40pm on TNT

shadow_operative

1 minute ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Yea it’s always clear cut in sports. Better teams on paper always win. Against texas? Yea I never see us rise above and play bigger than the moment.

I think we have played bigger than the moment a couple times… in 2003 with TJ Ford. So it’s been 19 years.

Just now, LTtxfan said:

Purdue has done a good job scouting Texas offense.  Texas ending up with several late possession contested shots...

Glad still time to climb back in this game

30-21

That's not scouting, that's players afraid to shoot because the team is missing everything.

Come on have y’all been watching this team all year!?!  Y’all have to know they gone go on a drought but the best scenario is they go on it early!!! Every game we started hot we burned out in the end . With that being said is game on 

Let’s go boys!!!!! 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, WBT said:

We missed a bunch of decent to good shots during that 20-0 run.  Am I crazy to think we should be leading?

at one point we had 10 more shots than Purdue.  their D is supposed be pretty bad so we should be getting open looks but we can't do anything underneath.

Timmy Allen needs to have the 2nd half of his life.

6 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

Devin Askew is so fucking useless. He refuses to shoot! Beard really fucked up by not taking Sahvir Wheeler from the portal.

He has some sort of a chuck knoblach mental block and needs to shoot like there’s no tomorrow this off-season