Texas vs Purdue - Sunday, 7:40pm on TNT

shadow_operative

Just now, HtownHorn said:

If Askew isn't going to take shots, then take his ass off the court.

Yep. I have no idea why he gets minutes. He’s not good. It’s amazing he started at Kentucky. Carr is maddening but is significantly better than Askew. 

Just now, Rockethorn1978 said:

Yea this game into a 15 seed in the sweet 16 and a chance to go

to the elite 8 in beards first season. 

Against a team that is clearly better than us and is a terrible matchup. I’m not really sure what some of y’all thought would happen. Derka has been telling y’all all week.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Porterhouse said:

Yep. I have no idea why he gets minutes. He’s not good. It’s amazing he started at Kentucky. Carr is maddening but is significantly better than Askew. 

That might have been the worst Kentucky team in their history. He's also skipped his SR year of HS, perhaps that was not a good decision.

Just now, hobbes2702 said:

Against a team that is clearly better than us and is a terrible matchup. I’m not really sure what some of y’all thought would happen. Derka has been telling y’all all week.

Yea it’s always clear cut in sports. Better teams on paper always win. Against texas? Yea I never see us rise above and play bigger than the moment.

1 minute ago, longhornmatt said:

Yeah, blowing an opportunity would be losing to Saint Peters if we were playing them today.  Purdue is a better team than us and the worst matchup for us below the 2 seed line in the entire tournament. 

Honestly probably the worst matchup for us period other than the Zags.