Realignment talk not going away

The Tower

19 minutes ago, Lowcountry Hog said:

Congrats. Now that Aggy has been brought to heel I’m back to hating you.  I pray to Cedric Cobbs, Todd Day, Lee Mayberry, Quinn Grovey, Ken Hatfield and Nolan Richardson that we are pod partners.  

Get bent Horns.  See ya September 11th       Woo Pig

Woo Pig??

You list basketball players/coach from arky in a football thread??

My reply: 

December 6th, 1969      HOOK 'EM !!! 🤘

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Then they should pay us for the name, image and likeness....and then, we might let'm be our rival....maybe.

Everyone who hates us already pays us to buy Texas merchandise/gear so they can deface it, display it upside-down, and go "Furk!", including Mobilehoma which is one of the largest non-Texas category of customers.

Damn, did that merchandise marketshare just explode with sheer (new SEC) hatred! Texas merch will get ramped up to insane degrees just to keep up with the new SEC demand --- with Texas laughing all the way to the bank! 

MoneyBrr.gif.1199baf0a44caa44426e771303187fb6.gif

The Texas Money Machine Goes BRRRRRR!  Lulz.

Edited by BachelorTrek
  • Hook 'Em 1

23 minutes ago, Lowcountry Hog said:

Congrats. 

Now that Aggy has been brought to heel I’m back to hating you.  I pray to Cedric Cobbs, Todd Day, Lee Mayberry, Quinn Grovey, Ken Hatfield and Nolan Richardson that we are pod partners.  

Get bent Horns.  See ya September 11th

Woo Pig

Stupid Pigs love 9/11

So basically the remaining Big 12 members can either:

a) allow us to leave quickly and easily by accepting an exit payment from Texas & OU for doing so (and then quickly look for homes elsewhere or quickly find new members)

or

b) fight us on it and hope they aren't the last ones stuck without a home elsewhere and then not get anything at all but a legal bill as the conference proceeds to implode

7 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Has the secsec ever had a vote about another team coming into their conference when they DID NOT all vote for them?

Per this article Ole Miss and Vandy didn't vote or against ags.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/839029-the-real-reason-texas-am-is-moving-to-the-sec-pride

Edited by RollLeft
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Finebaum should divide his show into two parts. Callers and reporters/experts. There’s worthwhile information on his show, but you have to wade through 50 minutes of Legend, Squirrel, and 85 year old shut in calls to get to a 10 minute interview with Pat Forde. 

Billfromlaketravis sure as shit sounds like a caller on Finebaum's show...  Nice try, pal!

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, BachelorTrek said:

That one is on Dessau Road in Austin..... if a hurricane is that strong when 200 miles inland, you don't want to be anywhere near it (geez, like 1961 Hurricane Carla strength or worse), speaking from experience of all the hurricanes & tropical storms I've seen growing up and living in Houston.

Grew up in the 409 so yeah I know something about hurricanes too