Wait, there’s a new Night Court coming?

HiggyBaby

2 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

I liked the original. Rauch better have those warlocks out every episode to hold my attention. 

Markie Post never did. She was always buttoned up and dressed very conservatively. What a wasted opportunity.

But when she made a guest appearance on Buck Rogers it was a different story.

D472BE05-DF53-41CF-B7B6-69F4096377C7.png.18bb9768348619485adfebaa7f4d9058.png

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 2

3 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

I liked the original. Rauch better have those warlocks out every episode to hold my attention. 

Oh, I should probably point out that Rauch never did in Big Bang Theory so I don’t see any reason why she would in a Night Court reboot. Kaley Cuoco spent a lot of time in early seasons wearing shorts and tank tops and still showed off a little bit late in the series.

AF1813BE-64BA-462C-B114-BA5F5B1C7E2F.png.680e90b8b1cdbabf76d1635aaa41942b.png

Rauch never wore anything sexy at all. She just has large breasts but never even gave us a look at some cleavage. Don’t get your hopes up. 

4 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Markie Post never did. She was always buttoned up and dressed very conservatively. What a wasted opportunity.

This is true but it didn't matter because a young developing F250 took care of business with Markie Post all buttoned up.

"Oh, Night Courts on. Markie Post is the definition of a woman. Look at her shape..."

jerk off tv land GIF by #Impastor

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

• 7 months later...
1 hour ago, GoPokes83 said:

Not sure John Larroquette’s Dan Fielding character can carry an entire show. We’ll see!

It can’t. I expect it to suck. Ms. Raunch’s talents will be hidden by a judge’s robe. 

I’m patiently waiting for Leonard, Howard, and Raj to reboot Cheers, Bosom Buddies, and Charles in Charge respectively. 

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

Larroquette was good, even though they gave him an unnecessary heartstring monologue moment in the premiere episode it was nice seeing the character again. Melissa was OK, not stellar but it’s just the first episodes so I’m not going to judge the character too much. I found the DA lady annoying, as well as the Court Clerk and the stenographer but that could be because I’m comparing them to the greatness that was the original cast. The laugh track was almost non stop and really annoying! By the end of the second episode it seemed like just another fairly sterile NBC sitcom. But I’ll give it another try.

On 5/28/2022 at 7:00 PM, SmokeyTheBear said:

Looking at original cast, all the people alive are who I thought died and all that I thought died are alive. 

I think the only time I've truly experienced the Mandela Effect involved Larroquette. I have an honest to god memory of reading about him dying. I saw him on something probably a year later and thought "oh they must have filmed that before he died". Nope. Kind of freaked me out a little. 

On 5/29/2022 at 5:44 PM, WhatTheBuck said:

But when she made a guest appearance on Buck Rogers it was a different story.

D472BE05-DF53-41CF-B7B6-69F4096377C7.png.18bb9768348619485adfebaa7f4d9058.png

Markie Post's best work was on The Fall Guy

The Fall Guy (1981)

RIP: Markie Post (70) Joins "Night Court" Cast in the Afterlife | Radio Gunk

Markie Post Dies: - Page 2 - AR15.COM

Television - Markie Post passes away (Night Court, Fall Guy) | Sherdog  Forums | UFC, MMA & Boxing Discussion

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, Post Oak said:

Prime Melissa Rauch or Prime Markie. Go.

Markie

Show us a photo of Melissa Rauch in a bikini so we can compare. (Yes, RPM, we’ve all seen Markie in The Fall Guy. I figured a lot of people might never have seen or had forgotten Markie in Buck Rogers.)

For the record, this is not a bikini.

AF6AF6E9-CFDA-4CD7-B733-91867A2A6B0E.thumb.png.420a44c0233ffacdca8986e80788ba06.png

I know some of you have a blind spot when it comes to judging feminine beauty. Let me help with that. How hot is Melissa in this pic?

5B436FC7-77EC-4716-9387-4652F1D385AA.thumb.jpeg.73cfb52a6b48587a25fb0d2ae531f02f.jpegNn

I noticed Rauch had an Executive Producer credit. I had to wonder...if she didn’t have Big Bang Theory money and name recognition, and wasn’t producing the show, would she be playing the judge on Night Court?

I’d bet that she won’t dress in anything more revealing than what she was wearing last night. Here’s a recent photo.

69090F19-E92E-44E4-8245-1495D626F284.thumb.jpeg.8eb2af1171810d04e600c90b11e27d81.jpeg

Edited by WhatTheBuck

25 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Her "prime" is not now. It was probably 10 years and a couple of kids ago. 

Like when she did that Maxim shoot? Anything more prime than that?

I get it. She’s got big tits. For a lot of guys around here, that’s the sole criterion.

Did she have them done? Here she is in True Blood. It’s hard to know for sure since she never gives us a good look. She could just be wearing push-up bras a lot.

CC0CBC34-5F7E-49C6-B2E8-C1967AC8CACA.png.8a4c1ea3f679629830d678fe4d144311.png

1 minute ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Like when she did that Maxim shoot? Anything more prime than that?

I get it. She’s got big tits. For a lot of guys around here, that’s the sole criterion.

Did she have them done? Here she is in True Blood. It’s hard to know for sure since she never gives us a good look. She could just be wearing push-up bras a lot.

CC0CBC34-5F7E-49C6-B2E8-C1967AC8CACA.png.8a4c1ea3f679629830d678fe4d144311.png

That’s Anna Paquin 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7