How long was I out?

Bevoette

Well, let's see.

First the earth cooled. And then the dinosaurs came, but they got too big and fat, so they all died and they turned into oil. And then the Arabs came and they bought Mercedes Benzes. And Prince Charles started wearing all of Lady Di's clothes. I couldn't believe it. He took her best summer dress, put it on and went to town.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Bevoette said:

I LOVE Fenway

First MLB game I saw as a kid was at Fenway. Tigers/Sox. 1974. Al Kaline hit a shot over the Monster to tie the game and the Tigers went on to win.

As a Yankees fan, I was thrilled, but didn't want to celebrate in front of my Dad and 20,000 other Red Sox fans.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Cheeseweasel said:

First MLB game I saw as a kid was at Fenway. Tigers/Sox. 1974. Al Kaline hit a shot over the Monster to tie the game and the Tigers went on to win.

As a Yankees fan, I was thrilled, but didn't want to celebrate in front of my Dad and 20,000 other Red Sox fans.

You have good survival instincts, despite being a Yankees fan.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Bevoette said:

3 years? 

How much have I missed?

Mmmm

What have I been up to....

Working as a toddler teacher , 13 of them , they just might kill me dead and I'm also the closing manager/supervisor so I'm there 5 days a week 10-7 .  Was considered an essential worker so we never closed during the hight of covid. I got tested a lot because I had surgery and co workers would get it.

I had it in Feb. Mild because of my shot.  Still felt like shit. 

I freakin turned 60 ! someone asked what my retirement plan was.. I replied....death

Still love Tom Brady, Patriots,  Red Sox, Longhorns and still stuck in aggyland.  

Well, that's some of the years in a poorly written, typed post 😁

who are you? and why should we care?
tell us the truth you ran off with Drunkestein for a couple of years  - amirite?

1 hour ago, Wally Fairway said:

who are you? and why should we care?
tell us the truth you ran off with Drunkestein for a couple of years  - amirite?

Who am I? The one and only Bevoette! As for that last question... I pled the 5th 🤐🤣

On 6/14/2022 at 12:54 AM, Bevoette said:

3 years? 

Damn, chloroform doesn’t last as long as it used to.  And how’d you escape my basement?  

Welcome to the 60 club.  

On 6/15/2022 at 9:49 AM, WhatTheBuck said:

Where did you bury Jade?

57B469DA-3C5D-42E9-B63B-6EAF8C0529B8.thumb.jpeg.3be6c0d3b177ac744f9617febde3934b.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 months later...