Finland's Prime Minister.....

Aqua Buddha

On 8/19/2022 at 10:11 AM, 52-80 said:

if she tests positive for ecstasy, shrooms, or weed, thats just gonna make me fall more in love.

I'd even let a little coke slide as well.

14 hours ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

how many times did you try to click the Play arrow? 

still clicking twelve hours later.

On 8/24/2022 at 4:50 PM, 956 Worldwide said:

Today Sanna had to follow up and say sorry not only for partying, but for hosting a party where hot Finnish girls made out and took off their shirts. This has to be some kind of ruse to get elected Presidentrix of the world. 

image.jpeg.3b428aa716077d576c3321b58cfca94e.jpeg

Jamarkus McFarland does not approve

• Haha 1

On 8/24/2022 at 4:50 PM, 956 Worldwide said:

Today Sanna had to follow up and say sorry not only for partying, but for hosting a party where hot Finnish girls made out and took off their shirts. This has to be some kind of ruse to get elected Presidentrix of the world. 

image.jpeg.3b428aa716077d576c3321b58cfca94e.jpeg

Ke sera tata 

• 6 months later...
1 hour ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Congrats to Kaja Kallas for winning re-election. It was a bad day for fascists. 

In two months, I'll be in Helsinki, and then Tallinn.  I told my wife that while we're there, I'm gonna make my best pitch to both of em.  She told me good luck.  I'm pretty sure she'd join in if I managed to get Sanna Marin on board, so there's that.

15 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

In two months, I'll be in Helsinki, and then Tallinn.  I told my wife that while we're there, I'm gonna make my best pitch to both of em.  She told me good luck.  I'm pretty sure she'd join in if I managed to get Sanna Marin on board, so there's that.

Per capita, Baltic women are the most beautiful on the planet ---- and TALL. 

Regarding Kaja Kallas: I could get behind her platform, if you know what I mean. 

Edited by Horn Under a Bad Sign

On 3/6/2023 at 7:15 PM, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Per capita, Baltic women are the most beautiful on the planet ---- and TALL. 

correct.  riga latvia was insane.  but for tall beautiful women, the dutch also do it well.

If you ever find yourself drinking no-alcohol Heineken listening to brisket talk about his upcoming trip to Finland and how hot he finds their prime minister, and you’re flanked by a priest and his wife who magically can’t hear him…congrats, you’re stuck in the same simulation as me.  

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

If you ever find yourself drinking no-alcohol Heineken listening to brisket talk about his upcoming trip to Finland and how hot he finds their prime minister, and you’re flanked by a priest and his wife who magically can’t hear him…congrats, you’re stuck in the same simulation as me.  

1 -- my wife already knows I'm taking my shot with Sanna.

2 -- he's a priest, I think of it as free confession time.

3 -- IDGAF, because Sanna Marin.

I regret nothing.

• Haha 3

• 4 weeks later...

There's a lot to unpack in that clip.  First of all, the anchorwoman stole her outfit from Marcia Brady.  And I'd like to see Marcia Brady scissor the former PM, Sanna Marin who is a smokeshow and aging well.  Finally, the new Finish PM looks like and has the body language of our own George Santos.