Mexican-American woman in Dallas hates Indian immigrants

HornPhD

Just now, BabaYaga said:

Ticket in DFW going off on her last night.  She fooked.  Her family is fooked.  Her kids are fooked

At this point, you have to move, right?  There's no getting away from this short of a divorce by the husband.  What a bitch-slap from karma.  

He's dead Jim.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Chico_SA said:

I'm guessing no 12:30PM Spanish Mass?  

They are missing out.

I was not raised Catholic, but in college I fell for a Polish girl who was. She hung out at the Catholic Student Center, so I hung out at the Catholic Student Center. Played a guitar one day, got drafted into the Folk Mass ensemble. Soon I was there more than anybody who wasn't the priest, because I met an unending supply of sassy northern transplant Mona Lisa Vito types (the Polish girl and me not becoming a happening thing, though I did keep her from getting stabbed, a different csb) who liked guitarists, and they had non-stop pizza delivered, so why would I even leave the building?

Anyway csb and all I just want to say if you play guitar in a folk mass, and lose your place, just strum A Minor. It's always A Minor.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

I know that area.  Lots of professionals, which means lots of affluent families and its shifting slightly to a buyers market.  Resentment and pills are not a great combo.  Husband has to extricate the family from this toxic cunt or this cloud will fall over all of them forever.  

5 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

I know that area.  Lots of professionals, which means lots of affluent families and its shifting slightly to a buyers market.  Resentment and pills are not a great combo.  Husband has to extricate the family from this toxic cunt or this cloud will fall over all of them forever.  

Husband is dead.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, Saint Tacky said:

Her daughter is devastated. Just crushed. Lost her Dad two years ago and now her Mom has done irreparable damage. It's a shame she and Bishop Lynch were dragged into this fiasco. Hopefully the kids and the school will rally around the daughter. Bishop Lynch went into full damage control mode and sent this to parents today:

image.png.4baa31f98bc3be181d8182c503eef9c8.png

It's not. There are a lot of kids from Prince of Peace and St. Mark that go to BL.  It's a great school. 

Sounds like you know or your kids in BL know the daughter. Inquiring minds want to know, is she as batshit crazy as her mom? Did the daughter know that her mom hated curry and the people who invented it?

4 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

Sounds like you know or your kids in BL know the daughter. Inquiring minds want to know, is she as batshit crazy as her mom? Did the daughter know that her mom hated curry and the people who invented it?

And does she like Slumdog Millionaire? That was a great flick.

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

BL is a fine school as far as that goes, but a really odd choice for someone living in Plano.

Jesuit must be hard to get into.  Or maybe they're so ass-backward they can't tolerate a Jesuit school.  There's also Cistercian.

Also John Paul II.

I don't read that Plano PD press release that she couldn't afford or didn't pay the bond. It's a point in time statement that she was being held on a 10K bond. She most likely paid it quickly.

Also the 10% down payment on a bond differs by community. Harris County recently passed a law requiring bail bond companies to take at least 10% on felony charges. Previously those companies did not require 10% and they're furious with this change. News stories said that <3% was more the norm for violent offenses. They had accepted lower percentages to compete with each other. Basically you could shop rates if you were in jail. Now if they all have to accept 10%, it's just a commodity service. 

1 hour ago, crash_davis said:

My kid doesn’t know her personally but they have plenty of mutual friends.  To a person no one would have linked this shit to that little girl. There were group texts going around last night and this morning about rallying behind the daughter, offering support, and trying to insulate her from all this. I suppose that wouldn’t be the case if she was even remotely like the person in the parking lot. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, baboso said:

That’s a nice house? I mean it’s big but it looks like a million other houses in the suburbs. Just shoot me if I ever live in anything that looks like that again.

Edited by justhookit
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

I was not raised Catholic, but in college I fell for a Polish girl who was. She hung out at the Catholic Student Center, so I hung out at the Catholic Student Center. Played a guitar one day, got drafted into the Folk Mass ensemble. Soon I was there more than anybody who wasn't the priest, because I met an unending supply of sassy northern transplant Mona Lisa Vito types (the Polish girl and me not becoming a happening thing, though I did keep her from getting stabbed, a different csb) who liked guitarists, and they had non-stop pizza delivered, so why would I even leave the building?
Anyway csb and all I just want to say if you play guitar in a folk mass, and lose your place, just strum A Minor. It's always A Minor.

16899727ea8fa07cb6f3358263ad6052.gif
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

14 hours ago, Hate said:

This is 100% correct...except for the food part.  The one and only time I had Indian food it was awful.  I am notoriously picky though.

If you want really good Indian food, you need to go to London. 

Edited by dcbc
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

People lost their got damned minds. There's a spreading disease of some patriotic dick measuring contest to show who can be more racist, fascists to people of color or anyone who doesn't believe in gun, capitalism, freedom of speech loving Jesus. It's a fucking race to the bottom for the mentally ill. 

I feel sorry for the kids. Lost a father 2 years ago and now their mom is a national punch line. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 4

14 hours ago, NotActuallyALonghorn said:

We got a new PHD engineer from India about a year ago. Good engineer, knows his stuff, and listens to the advice of others (even non engineers) and incorporates it into his ideas. The only problem is he is a close walker. If we have to walk to another building to check on some stuff or whatever he will be right up on you no matter how fast you walk. Like, dude, I ain't your wife. Give a little space.

Wonder why.

ocean-ocean-protocol.gif

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BabaYaga said:

Ticket in DFW going off on her last night.  She fooked.  Her family is fooked.  Her kids are fooked

At this point, you have to move, right?  There's no getting away from this short of a divorce by the husband.  What a bitch-slap from karma.  

WAS IT OVER WHEN THE INDIANS BOMBED PEARL HARBOR?

- Esmi Upton

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, justhookit said:

That’s a nice house? I mean it’s big but it looks like a million other houses in the suburbs. Just shoot me if I ever live in anything that looks like that again.

1.5M with a pool, sport court and a guest house.  It's hideous but certainly "nice".  $300/ft isn't outrageous I guess.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, justhookit said:

You know a million other houses in the suburbs that are 4,000 square ft with a pool, tennis court, guest house, and valued at $1.5 mil on zillow? I mean, it isn't a full on mansion, but it is definitely a fairly nice piece of property. Humble brag?

You know a million other houses in the suburbs that are 4,000 square ft with a pool, tennis court, guest house, and valued at $1.5 mil on zillow? I mean, it isn't a full on mansion, but it is definitely a fairly nice piece of property. Humble brag?

A house with those amenities, in a desirable location, should be $3M+ but it’s Plano.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

32 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

It's all perspective, but that describes what seems like the majority of suburban houses built in the last twenty years, sans perhaps the tennis court.  I would have guessed $1.5M in Plano would get you a whole lot more than that house.  You could easily buy that house in Austin for that price.  Like all the giant ass houses in all the suburbs in Texas and beyond, she likely paid a fuckton less than that zestimate anyway.  We're surrounded by homes worth over a million dollars in our neighborhood, but there wasn't one worth over $650k three years ago. Now some are selling for $1.5 or more.  Esmi would blame immigrants for the huge spike in prices, but we all know it's the Illuminati shifting their portfolios to real estate after Robin Hood brought retail trading to the masses.

• Hook 'Em 3

10 minutes ago, Samson's Wig said:

The west side of town is littered with houses like that for about that money. 

No it isn't. Not unless you don't mean Austin at all. I'm sure you could find shit way out west, like maybe Dripping Springs. 

Edited by Dahobbs

53 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

Yes. Any wealthy suburb has that exact house. I had one back around 2001. Those houses are eyesores and are made for people that want to feel wealthy. I guess I shouldn’t have said the house isn’t “nice”. It’s my worst McMansion nightmare fuel to live in one again or anywhere near one.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, justhookit said:

Yes. Any wealthy suburb has that exact house. I had one back around 2001. Those houses are eyesores and are made for people that want to feel wealthy. I guess I shouldn’t have said the house isn’t “nice”. It’s my worst McMansion nightmare fuel to live in one again or anywhere near one.

Texas has a total of like 7 million single family homes. Total. There aren't a million homes like that in the suburbs. Hell, there aren't a million homes like that in the entire state. There are less than 100,000 million-dollar homes across the state's largest metro areas. 

https://www.lendingtree.com/home/cities-with-the-largest-share-of-million-dollar-homes/#methodology

Edited by Dahobbs

Just now, justhookit said:

Yes, I’m having a totally serious conversation here. I didn’t know suburbs were restricted to Texas either.

I too am having a totally serious conversation. Stop being wrong on the internet damn you. But maybe you're right. Nationally, across all suburbs, there may be around a million such houses. Maybe. The crazy lady has (had?) a nice house. 

Sorry you live in one.

Ha! Small house in the middle of the city. Pretty much the opposite of that. 

• Hook 'Em 1