Teacher-Student Tell All Book

956 Worldwide

So this married (male) teacher started having sex with an 18 year old student then wrote a tell all “novel” about it online with their names and everything. After his life gets blown up, of course. A creative way to announce your plans to be unemployed forever, for sure. 

The dude is an English and journalism teacher but writes like a complete jackass. Ain’t no one got time to read the whole thing but do recommend getting to at least the completely insane and creepy nickname he came up with.  

I have no clue what would possess someone to double down on an amazingly terrible life choice by writing an internet novel to tell the world that you’re an awful person. 

Spoiler

His nickname for her is “Peanut Butter Titties”

https://room270.com/f/room-270

Edited by 956 Worldwide
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, 956 Worldwide said:

So this married (male) teacher started having sex with an 18 year old student then wrote a tell all “novel” about it online with their names and everything. After his life gets blown up, of course. A creative way to announce your plans to be unemployed forever, for sure. 

The dude is an English and journalism teacher but writes like a complete jackass. Ain’t no one got time to read the whole thing but do recommend getting to at least the completely insane and creepy nickname he came up with.  

I have no clue what would possess someone to double down on an amazingly terrible life choice by writing an internet novel to tell the world that you’re an awful person. 

Hide contents

I'm dyin..  thanks for the laugh this morning.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Kel Varnsen said:

I think the worst he got was a restraining order to leave her alone. They are back together now. 

It's always interesting to me when the kid is 18. I mean I understand WHY it's still illegal - because of the precedent it can set - but it's an interesting law. There aren't any legal ramifications for a college professor hooking up with an 18 year old student I don't believe (I know it can very state to state). There's also weird exceptions:

The relationship is legally permissible if the educator and student were married when the sexual relationship occurred. It is also acceptable if the relationship began before the acceptance of employment and the age disparity between the educator and student is no more than three years.

Edited by ztejas

Oh jeeeeezus. These religious nuts who marry crazy young usually end up in fucked up situations. This is shit you're supposed to go through in college not when you're 36 and throwing your life away for a child. 

Then he's broadcast it all in full detail for his kids to one day be able to read about what their fucked up dad did to their mom with a student. Poor kids. 

On 8/29/2022 at 6:47 AM, 956 Worldwide said:

the completely insane and creepy nickname he came up with.  

Hide contents

Thinking that the nickname is "insane and creepy" and spoiler tagging it, is levels more insane and creepy than the nickname itself.  

On 8/29/2022 at 7:47 AM, 956 Worldwide said:

Reveal hidden contents

09D1D046-5CD4-4654-9BFD-6DC168B2F96B.gif.5f42038b6f417c690a2032326b10c476.gif

that’s why. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4