Post a pic that makes you lol

Born Burnt

12 hours ago, YGIFS said:

I thought it was pretty funny.  If you can only afford to play on a course 10 yards from a major retail intersection, prepare for some honking.  And this whole "sanctity of the game" thing that's back on the front burner is total bullshit.  Half these guys are fucking cheating and looking up to other cheaters and it's bullshit.  Either the code of your sport means something or it doesn't.  You don't get to worship cheaters and then bitch to the foursome in front of you for taking an improper drop.  

Yeah, i think "The Who" concert in Cincinnati in 1979 where 11 people died might be slightly more tragic than Nirvana and some fans getting into some light donnybrooks.  

44 minutes ago, thunderlounge said:

Yep. We’ve dissected the shit out of this one (and many, many others) before.

I’ll raise you GnR at Riverport in St Louis.

33 minutes ago, RPM said:

Altamont laughs at your puny riot.

MER1528635f44e14ac2ac36cfc9dc901altamont

12 minutes ago, nnm said:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/06/us/houston-astroworld-festival/index.html

At least 8 dead and many injured after crowd surge at Travis Scott’s Astroworld Festival in Houston, officials say

2017 Route 91 Harvest Festival Las Vegas

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

Wife is teaching kid a common trick she learned growing up of how to doodle a snail. IMG_6495.thumb.jpeg.708d9b9c810fd38fd01682baf0a33918.jpeg🐌 Im gonna laugh if he repeats it poorly at daycare and we get questions from the teachers…

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, MissingInAction said:

Back in the day when we had to buy entire albums/cassettes the entire body of work would tell a story. You're listening to the whole damn thing after blowing a months allowance.

Heck, I would get 12 cassettes for a penny.  Just needed to change my name a few times and maybe use a friends address.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/22/2024 at 5:03 PM, Don Johnson said:

spacer.png

I just found out last week that these dorks actually perm their hair. It takes total sense in hindsight, but for the last few years I did wonder "man, waaaaaay more young kids have curly hair this generation than ever before for this stupid brocolli cut".

Now, wait until you hear about this haircut trend called "The Edgar" that took over low income areas the last few years.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, demos said:

I laughed at the 0:24 mark when they hit big boy with the taser and goes down.

None of them can fight for shit.

I haven’t been to 6th in many, many years, but isn’t this just the regular rhythm of the street?  2-3 times a night?

Edited by nnm
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, demos said:

I laughed at the 0:24 mark when they hit big boy with the taser and goes down.

None of them can fight for shit.

Rumor has it the fight started because someone suggested they all go to Rainey St. to keep partying. 

1 hour ago, gofuckyourself said:

This is our dryer notification. It's like a neverending jam band encore.

Good thing you'll only have to listen to it for 2 years before it breaks and you vow never to get another Samsung.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, WithoutAClue said:

walmartbar.jpg

When you have time to kill at the airport, skip the lounge and find the bar nearest to the Spirit gates. 

The Spirit-adjacent bar at MSY is one of my favorite places, and I don't even drink anymore. 

Edited by Prepuce of Doom
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2