• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

19 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

I love my dog more than I love most people, but if she did that, she'd be going to The Farm.

Yep.  That animal has to go.  All the negative emotions about it need to be attributed to the piece of shit person who raised a piece of shit dog.

• Haha 1

I started out making fun of the incompetence of those people.  "Just kick the dog real hard!"  But when they stafted hitting it (kinda hard) he showed how tenacious he is.

Still, though.  Mag Lite, tire iron, 9mm.  That dog shoulda died 30 seconds in.

Edited by Parliament
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

That grilled cheese trailer would make a fucking killing at music festivals. Cheap white bread, an American cheese slice and a buttered flat top. $0.95 profit per sandwich. You couldn’t make them fast enough.

Well, except for the fact that you probably pay a mint in vendor fees.  So, you gotta be firing out a half dozen sammiches a minute to match the asshat next door who's selling HEB brisket sandwiches for $12.  

5 hours ago, Parliament said:

I started out making fun of the incompetence of those people.  "Just kick the dog real hard!"  But when they stafted hitting it (kinda hard) he showed how tenacious he is.

Still, though.  Mag Lite, tire iron, 9mm.  That dog shoulda died 30 seconds in.

In lieu of a proper weapon, why not just run over the dog with your car?

I love dogs.  Never understood any full size adult that could not in a moment of need, be able to overpower one.  Fight or flight, I'll rip that mothers head off or cut off its oxygen trying.
I'm not a badass.  I'm not afraid of a fucking dog.

You kinda sound like a badass who’s afraid of dogs.
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, mulletpelini said:

I love dogs.  Never understood any full size adult that could not in a moment of need, be able to overpower one.  Fight or flight, I'll rip that mothers head off or cut off its oxygen trying.

I'm not a badass.  I'm not afraid of a fucking dog.

That dog was in 2nd gear as it was biting that guy.  A bullet in the head is the only thing that's going to change its mind (get it?  😃).

So I’m eating at La Mela on Mulberry in Little Italy week before last and who is sitting next to me?

That guy getting the beat down. Gianni Russo. Carlo in The Godfather.

Nice guy. Hot wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Not seeing the pics of the wife

So I’m eating at La Mela on Mulberry in Little Italy week before last and who is sitting next to me?

That guy getting the beat down. Gianni Russo. Carlo in The Godfather.

Nice guy. Hot wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Not seeing the pics of the wife

22 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Well, except for the fact that you probably pay a mint in vendor fees.  So, you gotta be firing out a half dozen sammiches a minute to match the asshat next door who's selling HEB brisket sandwiches for $12.  

There's a grilled cheese truck that is at all the Atlanta music festivals (and food truck parks, etc.). $4.50 for the standard Wonder Bread - Kraft Single - Butter variant. $6 for cheddar/swiss/provolone/parm gourmet version. They also offer fancy pants add-ins. There's always a line.