• Replies 36.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

For your information that’s an American M.L.R.S. launcher that looks to be firing an ATACMS middle instead of the regular HE warhead/Rockets at a”training” range in Germany.

I was in a Multiple Launch Rocket System unit from ‘89-‘95. Reg HE Rockets were two pods of 6ea., or six packs. ATACMS was one for each pod and range was further. Multiple different warheads/types were even discussed back then in the early ‘90s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

56 minutes ago, msucolt45 said:

For your information that’s an American M.L.R.S. launcher that looks to be firing an ATACMS middle instead of the regular HE warhead/Rockets at a”training” range in Germany.

I was in a Multiple Launch Rocket System unit from ‘89-‘95. Reg HE Rockets were two pods of 6ea., or six packs. ATACMS was one for each pod and range was further. Multiple different warheads/types were even discussed back then in the early ‘90s.

So we don't get french benefits?

1 hour ago, msucolt45 said:

No one gives a shit.

• Like 2

On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 4:56 PM, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Nowhere else to put this but the audio (NSFW) is lolz

It's not really LOL...lawyers have put everyone in a bind.  Someone get's hurt or killed and almost regardless of why it happened people are going to be sued...potentially costing them the business they've worked their entire lives building. 

This was over a safety guy they said was racist.  I've seen more than enough 'South of the Border' type 'safety' to understand why that could be a conflict.  Frankly, it's 70%-80% of guys on jobs anymore have no common sense or appreciation for what can go wrong. 

I realized doing safety trainings for my job about 5 years ago that most people never worked or grew up around heavy equipment / construction.  No one taught them how dangerous this type of work is...and it shows.  Which is why I would start with 'if you're not scared you could die today on these job sites...go find another job'. 

• Fuck You 4

2 hours ago, XR4ticlone said:

It's not really LOL...lawyers have put everyone in a bind.  Someone get's hurt or killed and almost regardless of why it happened people are going to be sued...potentially costing them the business they've worked their entire lives building. 

This was over a safety guy they said was racist.  I've seen more than enough 'South of the Border' type 'safety' to understand why that could be a conflict.  Frankly, it's 70%-80% of guys on jobs anymore have no common sense or appreciation for what can go wrong. 

I realized doing safety trainings for my job about 5 years ago that most people never worked or grew up around heavy equipment / construction.  No one taught them how dangerous this type of work is...and it shows.  Which is why I would start with 'if you're not scared you could die today on these job sites...go find another job'. 

I’d fire your ass the second that came out of your pie hole. Don’t be telling my Mexicans to go find another job.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AM Wood said:

I’d fire your ass the second that came out of your pie hole. Don’t be telling my Mexicans to go find another job. 

Well it was a training at a rental company.  My larger point is 'keep your head on a swivel...this isn't a place where you can not pay attention'.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

24 minutes ago, XR4ticlone said:

Well it was a training at a rental company.  My larger point is 'keep your head on a swivel...this isn't a place where you can not pay attention'.

So what does that have to do with the commentary on the walkout?  Do you know what thread you're on?

That it's not funny.  Safety people are 'buzz kills' but in today's highly litigious environment it's their job.  Yes.

I will not neg this man, although this post deserves it because I once owned an XR4TI and it was the worst car ever made but the thought of it made me laugh...

a4df946177cebcbc9ad483a9df65f6bf.jpeg

20 hours ago, AM Wood said:

I'm no safety Nazi...but if you're in construction and you don't see how much of the workforce has no common sense or recognition of the dangers of being on a jobsite...you're probably on your way towards a major problem. 

Walking on to a jobsite with no recognition or awareness of the dangers is like playing with a loaded hand gun.  Construction is a dangerous profession for even people who understand the risks...the people who don't are really screwed.   

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1