• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

4 hours ago, Kennythetiger said:

I’ll bet neither one of you nitwits can do that. 

Maybe not but they can probably fart without breaking into a sweat.  Can she?

Just curious,  I guess what she is doing is considered yoga?  What’s the theoretical benefit of standing on your head other than to appear like you are doing some next level shit but actually not doing much.  Not saying standing on your head takes no exertion but at her weight it can’t be good for your cervical spine and that risk has to be balanced against wasting her time doing  something of questionable value when there are an infinite number of higher yield exercises she can be doing.  

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, Lhorn said:

Maybe not but they can probably fart without breaking into a sweat.  Can she?

Just curious,  I guess what she is doing is considered yoga?  What’s the theoretical benefit of standing on your head other than to appear like you are doing some next level shit but actually not doing much.  Not saying standing on your head takes no exertion but at her weight it can’t be good for your cervical spine and that risk has to be balanced against wasting her time doing  something of questionable value when there are an infinite number of higher yield exercises she can be doing.  

Tbagging

4 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

Either Randy Gradishar was more of a bad ass than I remember or the Broncos had no offensive talent in the late 70's.

He was named consensus NFL Defensive Player of the Year in 1978 by winning the Associated Press Award, along with the UPI Defensive Player of the Year award and the NEA Defensive MVP award, receiving the George Halas Trophy for his efforts as the Broncos reached the playoffs for the second straight season. 

Your memory fails. He was working with 35 year old Craig Morton to reach Super Bowl XII in 78. 

However, under new coach Dan Reeves the Bronco defense rebounded in 1981, ranking 6th in total defense and 9th in fewest points allowed as Broncos finished the season with a record of 10-6.[22] Randy had one of his best seasons as he was consensus All-Pro and All-AFC as well as being voted to the Pro Bowl.

The Broncos returned to the playoffs in 1983, led by rookie quarterback John Elway and Gradishar, as he capped off his career with his seventh Pro Bowl in ten NFL seasons. In Week 12 of 1983 season, against the Seattle Seahawks, Gradishar intercepted a pass, recovered a fumble, recorded a sack, and a tackle for loss to go with his season-high 15 tackles in a key 38–27 win.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Your memory fails. He was working with 35 year old Craig Morton to reach Super Bowl XII in 78. 
However, under new coach Dan Reeves the Bronco defense rebounded in 1981, ranking 6th in total defense and 9th in fewest points allowed as Broncos finished the season with a record of 10-6.[22] Randy had one of his best seasons as he was consensus All-Pro and All-AFC as well as being voted to the Pro Bowl.
The Broncos returned to the playoffs in 1983, led by rookie quarterback John Elway and Gradishar, as he capped off his career with his seventh Pro Bowl in ten NFL seasons. In Week 12 of 1983 season, against the Seattle Seahawks, Gradishar intercepted a pass, recovered a fumble, recorded a sack, and a tackle for loss to go with his season-high 15 tackles in a key 38–27 win.

Randy Gradishar was indeed a BMF.

I think Sears had more numbers available than that pic because my cowboys jersey had #44. Robert Newhouse holla!
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

It’s not supposed to work for you. It’s supposed to sell Gatorade to fat people.

The fat model thing is supposed to have wider (SWIDT?) appeal because of this idea of inclusion, "being real" and whatnot. I understand what they are trying to do; I'm saying it doesn't work on me and I don't like it.  FWIW, I don't like the fake airbrushed shit either.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Ojo Rojo said:

The fat model thing is supposed to have wider (SWIDT?) appeal because of this idea of inclusion, "being real" and whatnot. I understand what they are trying to do; I'm saying it doesn't work on me and I don't like it.  FWIW, I don't like the fake airbrushed shit either.

Yeah, I see enough fatties everyday in the RW; I don't need to see them pimping shit on TV.

• Hook 'Em 1

Call me sexist or a chauvinist or whatever, but this whole trend of the fat model doesn't work for me.

Couldn’t agree more. Models used to make an attempt at showcasing the ideal, now every commercial has to include some fatty, and not even a particularly attractive one. Definitely a step down on the ladder.

25 minutes ago, GoPokes83 said:

Couldn’t agree more. Models used to make an attempt at showcasing the ideal, now every commercial has to include some fatty, and not even a particularly attractive one. Definitely a step down on the ladder.

This one is extra fat for shock value, but I'd definitely hit 90% of what the industry considers plus sized.