• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

People fucking around in the left lane cause 98% of all traffic problems. Slower traffic keep right. Several states have road rage laws where driving in the left lane without passing is illegal.

You mean like Texas? Never seen it enforced, but I’ve heard of it being used by the cops if they’re looking for a reason to pull someone over and can’t find anything else.
  • Like 2

On 12/29/2022 at 9:34 AM, GoPokes83 said:

You mean like Texas? Never seen it enforced, but I’ve heard of it being used by the cops if they’re looking for a reason to pull someone over and can’t find anything else.

Happened to me out between Marfa and Alpine.  I was in the left lane, it was about 1:00 a.m. and there was literally nobody else out on the road for miles and miles. I was  speechless. Luckily they let me go with a warning.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

Happened to me out between Marfa and Alpine.  I was in the left lane, it was about 1:00 a.m. and there was literally nobody else out on the road for miles and miles. I was  speechless. Luckily they let me go with a warning.

Yep interdiction units will use it quite frequently.

Basically create pc from anything anything other than tailgating please. Suppression hearings on tailgating suck balls

Yep. Happened to me on 71 early morning. I’d passed one car that was in the right lane, there was another maybe 1/2 mile ahead that I could see was also slower than me, so I stayed in the left lane, planning to pass him in another 45 seconds. Nobody behind me.
Cop pulls me over for that. Gave me a “warning.” Stupid shit.