• Replies 36.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

Holy shit ... I am convulsing in laughter.  Three Year Letterman sucks in Hugh Freeze and then Hugh ends up blocking him.   Even better is the early part where "Barry McCockiner"   tells Hugh Freeze about his cousin who died of a marijuana overdose.

For those who don't follow Three Year Letterman, he's a troll who will say the dumbest things (like the U.S. is literally the oldest country on earth) and then vociferously debate and "prove" those things to those who disagree with him.  They don't realize that they're being played and sometimes I laugh so hard I end up crying. 

Edited by Horn Under a Bad Sign
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

On 8/19/2023 at 9:40 AM, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I've caught a few reruns of some shows from the 60's, 70's, and 80's that dealt with weed.  Some of them were obviously propaganda placements to tell us that yes, getting stoned at a concert will obviously make you run out and share a syringe of heroin with a woman named Tito.  Others were kind of a hint, hint, nudge, nudge by artists of the day saying it's a relatively harmless drug that fuels creativity and helps nervous people.  This posted clip is interesting in hindsight.  I remember watching it 30+ years ago in syndication.  It's kinda right down the middle.  Cleverly done for the era if you're objective about it.  And not stoned to the beejesus like you are now, you fucking heathens!  

6 hours ago, Message Board User said:

image.thumb.jpeg.27334dbcef7e35605c1a1e9ce0072d49.jpeg

Thank you for the nightmare fuel.  Cute as a button and childhood icon, Wendy, being anally raped by a killed clown who is probably saying something like, "I'm gonna big mac your ass until a chocolate frosty comes out.  Then you'll grimace when Grimace and I double-stack your ass until it bleeds ketchup packets."  

Or something.  I dunno.  We're workshopping it.  Possibly Dave, her father, walks in on the scene in abject horror.  Could be like a Mayor or Burglar type guy jerking off in the corner.  

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Thank you for the nightmare fuel.  Cute as a button and childhood icon, Wendy, being anally raped by a killed clown who is probably saying something like, "I'm gonna big mac your ass until a chocolate frosty comes out.  Then you'll grimace when Grimace and I double-stack your ass until it bleeds ketchup packets."  

Or something.  I dunno.  We're workshopping it.  Possibly Dave, her father, walks in on the scene in abject horror.  Could be like a Mayor or Burglar type guy jerking off in the corner.  

engrave this on a stone tablet. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, nnm said:

Looks like she's trying to figure out how to monetize her viral meltdown moment.  She's opened a new twitter, youtube (https://www.youtube.com/@tiffanygomas), and basic domain account (tiffanygomas.com).  None have any content except for her "apology" video.  Stay tuned . . . 

Better than just playing the victim forever.  Good for her

• Like 1

19 hours ago, YGIFS said:

I've caught a few reruns of some shows from the 60's, 70's, and 80's that dealt with weed.  Some of them were obviously propaganda placements to tell us that yes, getting stoned at a concert will obviously make you run out and share a syringe of heroin with a woman named Tito.  Others were kind of a hint, hint, nudge, nudge by artists of the day saying it's a relatively harmless drug that fuels creativity and helps nervous people.  This posted clip is interesting in hindsight.  I remember watching it 30+ years ago in syndication.  It's kinda right down the middle.  Cleverly done for the era if you're objective about it.  And not stoned to the beejesus like you are now, you fucking heathens!  

Link?

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Motto worthy.

• Haha 2