• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

20 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

I swear one of the mission critical programs I run (which I know was written 2019) is based on some early 90's code. The 20something girl that wrote it quit 2 months after it was implemented. We've been searching for people that can read/decipher her shit. Problem is they are looking in Tennessee.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, RPM said:

I swear one of the mission critical programs I run (which I know was written 2019) is based on some early 90's code. The 20something girl that wrote it quit 2 months after it was implemented. We've been searching for people that can read/decipher her shit. Problem is they are looking in Tennessee.

So, you're finding the Crackers lacking?

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, RPM said:

That girl was probably the one on my software team writing fortran - I mean, FORTRAN - code on a real-time petrochemical plant process control project. It had 16,000 analog signals being read and/or written ranging from once a second to once an hour. There was a problem with timing on the hourly data collection which was a bitch to track down. It turned out that she had a set of procedures and functions which utilized the decimal hour... you know, the one that lasts 100 minutes... she was from Tennessee...

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

Almost certainly staged but I don’t care. Half my time in HS in the early 80s was spent trying to throw stuff down girls’ tops.  The other half was spent trying to figure out how to get girls to take their tops off.

Half huh? Sounds to me like you didn’t really want it bad enough.
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, honolulu horn said:

Back to the bull running wild video. If this is ever a still photo of you, well then you've lived a hell of a life, friend. 

image.thumb.png.c0392e6396a559a7a1ae53acbce65438.png

Needs to have a KU football helmet photoshopped on that guy in honor of todays game. 

• Haha 1