• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

4 minutes ago, Ojo Rojo said:

I have no tolerance for this kind of shit.  If I was that cashier I would have told that dude to GTFO.

cashier makes just $20/hr and cant afford to lose their job.  so they put up with the bullshit.

10 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

cashier makes just $20/hr and cant afford to lose their job.  so they put up with the bullshit.

I have owned my own business for almost 10 years and I am financially secure.  I could never go back.  Feels pretty good to be able to do this if necessary:  rondae hollis-jefferson page GIF

4 hours ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

439900463_1354429271918764_8075469512765011552_n.jpg

3 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

i-dont-get-it-clueless.gif

3 hours ago, tfoolry said:

image.thumb.png.e65d862cc39c9f650721b8ab9551ff65.png

A software thing has a specific, weird, annoying problem.  Normal people call it a "bug."  Computer nerds call it a "feature."

48 minutes ago, Parliament said:

A software thing has a specific, weird, annoying problem.  Normal people call it a "bug."  Computer nerds call it a "feature."

Computer nerds that don’t know how to fix the bug call it a feature.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, PRONG HORN said:

343434343.jpg

I'm single in a small town and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. All the good women are taken and what's left is just trash that gets passed around. 
My father keeps telling me all kinds of reasons why Asian women are better and that I need to branch out to the nearest big city to date some.
 He meant well, so I didn't tell him I've slept with a couple in the past and the noises they make in bed sounds like someone is killing a cat. 
I mean, bad enough that doggy became my preferred position so I could stick my fingers in my ears. Still, he's probably right... 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

26 minutes ago, Marfa Low Crown said:

I'm single in a small town and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. All the good women are taken and what's left is just trash that gets passed around. 
My father keeps telling me all kinds of reasons why Asian women are better and that I need to branch out to the nearest big city to date some.
 He meant well, so I didn't tell him I've slept with a couple in the past and the noises they make in bed sounds like someone is killing a cat. 
I mean, bad enough that doggy became my preferred position so I could stick my fingers in my ears. Still, he's probably right... 

Well, that worked for me.

Thanks.

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, Marfa Low Crown said:

7l8z7joekdf81.jpg

• Haha 2

On 4/25/2024 at 11:43 AM, tfoolry said:

image.jpeg.caa2c0fce890b01135b538ca463d4758.jpeg

On 4/25/2024 at 1:01 PM, Marfa Low Crown said:

image.gif.99731c80db81084a23834f189530ccde.gif

image.gif.a59d665d23d4d1ef3f5d084c22f5a377.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

Looked him up online - interesting interview by a reporter:

https://luke.substack.com/p/the-man-who-bowled-a-perfect-game-c37

Haha, nice. Might be one of my new favorite people.

"Bill and his co-workers finished out the day, and not knowing what else to do he said fuck it, let’s go bowling, and man is he glad he did because it was the best game of his life."

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Superhero said:

Asian women who need a green card, and will leave you after she gets citizenship so she can dump you for a guy 20 years younger an start pumping out kids.

[/fact]

fify

266a6c1fbad084e04e8054a5105b0388

Edited by RPM
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Superhero said:

Asian women who need a green card, and will leave you after she gets citizenship so she can bring over her real husband and 5 children.

[/fact-ish]

And then you go get a fresh one.  I don’t see the problem here.

*Just don’t have kids with her.

• Hook 'Em 1