• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

Saw this on Facebook, LOL, no way...

Glad he is taking safety seriously with the hardhat.  You know, I don't think his biggest danger is getting hit the head with something.  I think it is the high probability of falling 60 stories to his death.  But, hey, who needs a safety harness?

Edited by Loose Stool

50 minutes ago, LTbear said:

Why the fuck did they give the doll a penis?

Remember the Popeil Pocket Fisherman? 

No one in their right mind would take that piece of shit as serious fishing gear. Ron Popeil admitted that it was purchased by elderly women as gifts for nephews.

I'm thinking Gay Bob is the Popeil Pocket Fisherman of gay gift giving.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Loose Stool said:

Glad he is taking safety seriously with the hardhat.  You know, I don't think his biggest danger is getting hit the head with something.  I think it is the high probability of falling 60 stories to his death.  But, hey, who needs a safety harness?

hqdefault.jpg

7 hours ago, Stoogey said:

No one in their right mind would take that piece of shit as serious fishing gear. Ron Popeil admitted that it was purchased by elderly women as gifts for nephews.

Earlier this year I saw a guy fishing with one of these on the Devil's River.  The dude had taken the time to travel to the most pristine and out of the way fishing spot in Texas only to use a pocket fisherman.  It was mind bottling.  

7 hours ago, Stoogey said:

No one in their right mind would take that piece of shit as serious fishing gear.

Not to derail too much from Barbie's GBF, but I used to work with a pretty serious fisherman who kept a Pocket Fisherman in his glove box. He was known to stop next to any old bayou, creek or golf course water hazard to wet a hook. He had bought a dozen of 'em so he'd never run out.

Crazy old coot.

Edited by DoobieWah
Thai Po.

7 hours ago, mulletpelini said:

I'm guessing because you'd turn the volume knob down by rotating left? and its just to the right of the shifter?  Volume controls are on the steering wheel so its not really a great reference.

First part is correct. But the volume control is about two inches to the right of the shifter (not saying it isn't also on the steering wheel).