Oklahoma @ Nebraska

Constant

6 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

Couple Tenn teams say hi

I don't know.  At least some of those Tenn teams had players.  I remember watching the Arky teams with Bert and thinking they didn't have anyone that could crack the two deep at even Okie State or Baylor at the time.  Watching Nebraska right now is like that.

4 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

spray to get rid of the grubs and the armadillos move to the neighbors to eat

Unfortunately they have a wonderful habitat under my deck. I have about a 3,000 sq ft deck in the back. They’ve got burrows all up under there. I’ve been shooting them and prying up boards and putting cayenne pepper all up under the deck to get them out. 
I’m tucked up in the woods in ETX, so even if I get them off my grass by spraying for grubs, they’ll still live under my deck because of the proximity of the woods. I need like a rat terrier or something to go in and disrupt their lives under the deck. 
I’ll shoot as many as I can see, but they’re not very cooperative and don’t come out when I’m awake. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

Cracking me up how much the announcers are slobbering all over the land thieves for soundly beating a team that not only lost to GSO, but also to a Northwestern team that just lost to SIU.  Nebraska is an awful football team.  Nebraska would struggle with both teams that OU had beaten previously.   I don’t believe we learned anything about OU today.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, BarthHollamew said:

Cracking me up how much the announcers are slobbering all over the land thieves for soundly beating a team that not only lost to GSO, but also to a Northwestern team that just lost to SIU.  Nebraska is an awful football team.  Nebraska would struggle with both teams that OU had beaten previously.   I don’t believe we learned anything about OU today.  

Once you learn that OU sucks, there's nothing left to learn about them. 

Edited by Bevo14

1 minute ago, C-Man said:

Brian Jones said on CBS pre-game show that there were reports of Scott Frost showing up late to practices and being "cavalier" when talking to recruits, etc -- whatever that means.

It means if you want nonsense that no one else would report to air, you give it to Brian Jones. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Brian Jones said on CBS pre-game show that there were reports of Scott Frost showing up late to practices and being "cavalier" when talking to recruits, etc -- whatever that means.

It means he told a recruit he was too drunk to make it to his in home visit party... 

29 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

Is that really what they are doing?

No. They think the ref’s hand signal for 4th down makes sense to do after a 4th down stop. Every team does it. It was a post made in jest. I don’t actually care what they do with their hands. 

Edited by Constant
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, UTEE97 said:

Ewers' floor is higher than Casey's ceiling. Still so many pundits and media personalities and even some of our own fans thought Texas might regret letting Casey go! Smdh

Considering we might be down to our 3rd QB, I think keeping some depth there might have helped.  No one said trade away Quinn to retain Casey which seems like the false premise that you are trying to set up.

2 minutes ago, Nivek said:

Considering we might be down to our 3rd QB, I think keeping some depth there might have helped.  No one said trade away Quinn to retain Casey which seems like the false premise that you are trying to set up.

Many on social media said Casey was the better option this year. These talks grew louder when there were reports of Ewers struggling in practice. Don't think it's a false premise.

Just now, UTEE97 said:

Many on social media said Casey was the better option this year. These talks grew louder when there were reports of Ewers struggling in practice. Don't think it's a false premise.

Karen Key Largo is also on social media.    Don't conconcern yourself with the opinions of morons.