Roadkill vs trampling longhorns LHN 7 PM

immamac

Just now, Doc.Pringles said:

Football just isn't even fun to watch anymore.

Literally, what was the tackler supposed to do? That's the cleanest tackle I have ever seen. He must slow down and readjust immediately after breaking a block? Allow the QB to make a play for it?

Fuck these pussies. Fucking liberals ruining our country. I blame you snowflakes for all this.

Holy shit go drive off a cliff with Galindo 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 2
  • Drool 1

time after time after time after time... the  Qb keeps getting off miracle throws that we cant fucking stop 

Yeah the defense has had some tackling issues for sure…but I don’t think they’re as bad as this game has looked. Jay crazy plays being made. And then getting bailed out.

1 minute ago, Doc.Pringles said:

Football just isn't even fun to watch anymore.

Literally, what was the tackler supposed to do? That's the cleanest tackle I have ever seen. He must slow down and readjust immediately after breaking a block? Allow the QB to make a play for it?

Fuck these pussies. Fucking liberals ruining our country. I blame you snowflakes for all this.

Don't worry they allow tackling and hitting in the SEC. And the games are not obviously rigged like the rig 12

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1