Game Week- Texas Tech

Wulaw Horn

5 minutes ago, CustersDoctor said:

Don't worry we don't have any plays designed to exploit this fact. Nor a line that can block long enough for anybody to go deep. Nor a QB that can get him the ball. So, other that than, you should be scared.

Considering Brenen Thompson exists, odds are you’re wrong.

15 hours ago, Rickylovesweed said:

His rushing stats weren't any better last year. 

The "Donovan Smith is a great runner" is so weird. He's not a bad athlete but he's never done anything spectacular in the run game even dating back to last year. 

So in other words, he’s tall and black, so he must be just like VY.

• Rage+1 1

i just came here to say fuck tech

fuck their stupid waste of tortillas. fuck their stupid "goin'" band, they should get goin' somewhere else. like antarctica

fuck their shitty ass school filled with basic ass Masters of Relational Sciences (Mrs) degree candidates 

fuck their stupid lazy river

fuck Lubbock and its uncreative street naming scheme

fuck their administration for using that cunt craig james dickhead son's phony bullshit as an excuse not to pay the only decent coach they ever had

fuck their lame fans who think they'd have won every game they ever played if not for the refs

fuck crabtree on general principle

i hope they lose every game by nine gazillion points and set a record for awfulness and die obscure after we leave this shit ass conference

the second amendment should be amended to exclude the "guns up" gesture

now excuse me, the raisin bran has done its job and I need to go to the bathroom to dump a few Tech Degrees

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

8 hours ago, Rimbo said:

i just came here to say fuck tech

fuck their stupid waste of tortillas. fuck their stupid "goin'" band, they should get goin' somewhere else. like antarctica

fuck their shitty ass school filled with basic ass Masters of Relational Sciences (Mrs) degree candidates 

fuck their stupid lazy river

fuck Lubbock and its uncreative street naming scheme

fuck their administration for using that cunt craig james dickhead son's phony bullshit as an excuse not to pay the only decent coach they ever had

fuck their lame fans who think they'd have won every game they ever played if not for the refs

fuck crabtree on general principle

i hope they lose every game by nine gazillion points and set a record for awfulness and die obscure after we leave this shit ass conference

the second amendment should be amended to exclude the "guns up" gesture

now excuse me, the raisin bran has done its job and I need to go to the bathroom to dump a few Tech Degrees

and fuck our defense for allowing every 4th down conversion, when they didn't let a third and long go by