aggy @ Miss St SECN

WBT

Thanks to the Disney/Sling dust up I can’t watch the damn Longhorn Network- or ESPN - or the SEC channel today.  Fuckers!
It'll probably be in the FoxSports app if you have a Fox channel subscription.

Otherwise download the dofusports app and watch it there.

8 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Small, bad attitude, bad hands, and not as electric with the ball as I’d expect for being a small guy with that lofty a recruiting ranking.  He is fine, but there are plenty of WRs like him. 

Yeah his hands are pretty damn bad and it's bad on effort and hand placement. For such a good athlete he makes simple mistakes. On the end zone drop his hands crossed over each other as he reached back for the ball. To me that might be a sign of someone who has been coached in hands placement when the ball is right on target but may lack natural athletic ability for off schedule catches. 

May just be a bad day but I've seen 3 bad days out of parts of 5 games. 

9 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

The same yokel sounding color guy is there who shared the booth with the immortally bad Dave South. I always picture him with a napkin tucked into his shirt and a big bowl of mashed potatoes in front of him.

That's other Dave from og Dave and Dave.  I call the young pbp guy new Dave.

8 minutes ago, Shut up Lou Holtz said:

Damn. 

(get that link for a stream!!!!)

Just saw that Sling Orange is offering a few channels from Sling Blue - and one of them is FS1 that’s carrying the Longhorns game. So when I die, I’ll receive total consciousness - and the ability to watch the Horns tonight. So  I got that going for me, which is nice. 

41 minutes ago, Modessit said:

Looking forward to the Bama game.

Lots of players have relatives in Florida and were distracted during the week.

Upset over the death of Coolio.

They're really upset about how the Ukrainian war is going. Probably found out about the Fall of Lyman right before kick off

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

TexAgs - Comedy Gold, Jerry, Gold. Trying to confirm is this is a real quote. So hope it is:

Press to Leach: "Why the success vs TAMU?"

2,493 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 6 min ago by Skillet Shot

Agsrback12

Leach: scratching head "not really sure, I've not really had to do much. They always line up in 3 man fronts and also give away what they are going to do. So truthfully, they have just handed it to me time and time again"
  • Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, Jameslaw121 said:

Leach: "not really sure, I've not really had to do much. They always line up in 3 man fronts and also give away what they are going to do. So truthfully, they have just handed it to me time and time again

I saw that on texags and was sure that it had to be made up.

2 minutes ago, Blotto said:

"The A&M offense is outside the top 100 in scoring, rushing, passing, and total yards."

10 years. $90 million. Guaranteed. 

Best aggy joke of all.

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Don't Care, Got Jimbo.

In Jimbo We Trust. 

Jimbo Knows.

Jimbo for the Winbo.

All aggy crap you can buy online for prices.

Anyone going by the name of Jimbo who is > 2 years old. Priceless! (and probably IQ < 60).