What the fuck is wrong with you, Houston? Non-CR thread

crash_davis

HPD has some explaining to do. Woman held captive by a man for years in his garage. She was able to text police a few times asking for help, and she apparently was even at the hospital but she was released to her captor. His argument is that they are in a consensual relationship. Should be noted that police found her in a makeshift prison in a garage and she only weighed 70 lbs.

https://www.cnn.com/us/houston-rapper-viper-lee-carter-arrest-cec/index.html

On one occasion, she said, she broke a garage window while authorities were at the home and crawled out to get their attention. She was taken to the hospital and released to Carter, according to the criminal complaint.

Carter allegedly boarded up the windows after that incident and told a neighbor he did that to prevent her from escaping, the complaint said.

WTF is wrong with people.

The owner of a restaurant in Kingwood has been accused of sexually assaulting a female employee, the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office said.

The video above is from ABC13's 24/7 livestream.

According to charging documents, 47-year-old Billy Starks assaulted a 20-year-old employee in the parking lot of Swamp Donkey's Crawfish and Seafood at 1963 Northpark Drive on May 4, 2022.

On June 15, 2023, the victim spoke to deputies and relayed the details of the incident.

She told deputies she wanted beer for her and her boyfriend to share, but Starks bought it for her since she wasn't old enough.

When the two returned to the restaurant after buying alcohol, authorities said Starks assaulted the woman in the car before she could get out.

Deputies then said the woman hid inside the restaurant's bathroom for 10 minutes when Starks barged in. She ran out, but he followed and assaulted her once more in the car before she managed to drive away.

Starks reportedly threw $700 into the woman's car as she drove off.

On June 16, 2023, a day after the victim spoke to MSCO deputies, Starks allegedly sent a message to the victim. In the message, he said that he was trying to put a tip in her pants and mentioned that they were both drinking.

Documents show Starks was served at Bush Airport on Jan. 11. He's been given a $30,000 bond, according to records.

https://abc13.com/sexual-assault-kingwood-restaurant-owner-20-year-old-employee-parking-lot/14324356/

• 3 weeks later...

Looking like the off duty Cops shot the poor kid (not that i blame them if she was using the kid as a human shield) 

So Grizzyhood is posting some things to Facebook that if true are going to add a lot to the culture war including screen shots of the shooters past aliases.   Grizzy has her sources, so i tend to believe her. 

She was MtF and the kid may not have been hers…

Edit:  nvm, i see the mtf was confirmed in the link above.  What a shitshow 

Edited by FORTY NINE TO ZERO
  • Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, FORTY NINE TO ZERO said:

Looking like the off duty Cops shot the poor kid (not that i blame them if she was using the kid as a human shield) 

So Grizzyhood is posting some things to Facebook that if true are going to add a lot to the culture war including screw shots of the shooters past aliases.   Grizzy has her sources, so i tend to believe her. 

There's more. 'Free Palestine' written on gun in shooting at Lakewood Church, but motive a mystery: Sources

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, FORTY NINE TO ZERO said:

So Grizzyhood is posting some things to Facebook that if true are going to add a lot to the culture war including screw shots of the shooters past aliases.   Grizzy has her sources, so i tend to believe her. 

who knows what Moreno’s goal was (or whatever her true name is)…read about the Palestine on the gun. But honestly this person probably had some psychological issues so a true motive may never be found out. And even if we get a motive—the shooter basically had several screws loose so what makes sense to them won’t make sense to most.

Having said that Joel Osteen is a pos. Glad no one else was hurt. But he is a charlatan and it’s sad he has such a huge following. Preaching his bs prosperity shit. I listened to a few sermons over 20 years ago. What struck me is how little God or scripture is actually mentioned in his bullshit. People will fall for anything. 

• Hook 'Em 3

13 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

People will fall for anything.

Therein is the problem, Nicole.  Most all people need to believe in something or someone.  Jim Jones, Haley's Comet or aggy they all have had their followers.  

This is from Angleton today.  I don't know the victims involved but I do know we have mutual friends.

Deputies respond to shooting on Velasco Street in Angleton, Texas | khou.com

Edited by Bevo&Pevo
  • Rage+1 1

Anyway, I am sure the multiple aliases are confusing people regarding the shooter’s identity. Regardless, I hope the man shot in the leg and the child recover though news reports say life threatening injuries for child. Critical. 

1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

Anyway, I am sure the multiple aliases are confusing people regarding the shooter’s identity. Regardless, I hope the man shot in the leg and the child recover though news reports say life threatening injuries for child. Critical. 

Think i counted 22 shots fired in that clip. 

• Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

How in the fuck do you take a shot with a child in the line of fire ?

I read it was the shooter’s kid and she may have had the kid up against her. If she is firing off rounds that are going to kill multiple people then it becomes a no win scenario. She has to be taken down. Not sure how many police are actually good at firing guns under direct fire either or if anyone could have lined up for a better shot. 

On 2/12/2024 at 11:48 AM, FORTY NINE TO ZERO said:

So Grizzyhood is posting some things to Facebook that if true are going to add a lot to the culture war including screen shots of the shooters past aliases.   Grizzy has her sources, so i tend to believe her. 

What was confirmed?

https://www.the-independent.com/news/world/americas/crime/lakewood-shooting-genesse-jeffrey-moreno-transgender-b2495803.html

1 hour ago, ChickenSandwich said:

This whole story seems to have vanished rapidly. Shocking. 

This part has vanished, too...

CONROE, Texas — Amid a documented history of criminal activity and mental health struggles, the woman who opened fire at Joel Osteen’s Houston megachurch with her son in tow appeared to have no difficulties in one area: buying guns.

In the attack Sunday, Genesse Moreno used an AR-15-style rifle that was purchased legally in December, officials said. She was also armed with a .22-caliber rifle. But court records suggest Moreno, 36, had owned at least four other firearms that had been confiscated over the past four years.

• Rage+1 2

thought I’d put this out there in case anyone can help. From today’s press update on the missing 11 year old:

Police asking anyone with cameras/video footage of FM1326 on February 15th between 6am -8am in the search for 11 year old Audrii Cunningham. She has been missing since that time frame. I understand Texas Equusearch is helping. I’ve volunteered for them in the past. 

There is a POS (person of interest) who lived in the camper behind Audrii’s father’s home. He is of course a fucking felon, the person of interest, Steven McDougal. He  has a lengthy criminal history. In 2007, he was convicted of enticing a minor with intent out of Brazoria County. He is also believed to be affiliated with the Aryan Brotherhood. He was a friend of her father and allowed to live in the trailer behind the father’s house. GFD! Police have also confirmed that he is the last person to have seen her. 

—————

Oddly enough, Steven POS McDougal wasn’t required to register as a sex offender. I will not be shedding any tears if he gets “ganked” in prison. People like this cannot be rehabilitated and anyone who supports anything other than life behind bars for people like him are the problem. I also want to say it would also be helpful if people took seriously their responsibility of being a parent. And cherish it. And honor it. 

Praying for the best and expecting the absolute worst. Anyway if anyone has video of that area let the police know. 

IMG_9481.jpeg

Edited by Nicole44

2 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

thought I’d put this out there in case anyone can help. From today’s press update on the missing 11 year old:

Police asking anyone with cameras/video footage of FM1326 on February 15th between 6am -8am in the search for 11 year old Audrii Cunningham. She has been missing since that time frame. I understand Texas Equusearch is helping. I’ve volunteered for them in the past. 

There is a POS (person of interest) who lived in the camper behind Audrii’s father’s home. He is of course a fucking felon, the person of interest, Steven McDougal. He  has a lengthy criminal history. In 2007, he was convicted of enticing a minor with intent out of Brazoria County. He is also believed to be affiliated with the Aryan Brotherhood. He was a friend of her father and allowed to live in the trailer behind the father’s house. GFD! Police have also confirmed that he is the last person to have seen her. 

—————

Oddly enough, Steven POS McDougal wasn’t required to register as a sex offender. I will not be shedding any tears if he gets “ganked” in prison. People like this cannot be rehabilitated and anyone who supports anything other than life behind bars for people like him are the problem. I also want to say it would also be helpful if people took seriously their responsibility of being a parent. And cherish it. And honor it. 

Praying for the best and expecting the absolute worst. Anyway if anyone has video of that area let the police know. 

IMG_9481.jpeg

Livingston is pretty rough. One of the worst state prison units in the country is located there. Plenty of convicts, sex offenders and their families living up there. I don’t see this ending well. Hopefully she’s alive. I’ll leave it there. 

Small quibble from the press release. The suspect is most likely a member of the Aryan Brotherhood of Texas, not the Aryan Brotherhood (The Brand). While AB of Texas is definitely a white prison/street gang, it’s not The Brand. The Brand is almost exclusively in federal prisons, and I believe they’ll only make new members in federal lockup. 

Edited by billfromlaketravis
  • Hook 'Em 1

Audrii’s body has been found. Not unexpected but still always a gut punch with these types of cases. RIP little girl. 

I sincerely hope bc of the colder weather they will be able to ascertain cause of death, etc…

Since there is a POS person of interest I hope if he is involved he will be charged and successfully prosecuted. And the obligatory fuck him. Die screaming motherfucker.

UPDATE: The body of a missing East Texas girl was reportedly found in the Trinity River, Houston news outlet KPRC reported Tuesday.

Edited by Nicole44
  • Like 1

Audrii’s body has been found. Not unexpected but still always a gut punch with these types of cases. RIP little girl. 
I sincerely hope bc of the colder weather they will be able to ascertain cause of death, etc…
Since there is a POS person of interest I hope if he is involved he will be charged and successfully prosecuted. And the obligatory fuck him. Die screaming motherfucker.
UPDATE: The body of a missing East Texas girl was reportedly found in the Trinity River, Houston news outlet KPRC reported Tuesday.

Every day that passes without the motherfucker that without question did this breathes air, is a wasted day.

If there’s anything left such as “prison justice” hopefully he’ll get buttfucked 6 times a day and die bleeding out of his ass with his eyeballs bulging out sometime in July. At the latest.
  • Hook 'Em 1