Texas vs oklahoma state - 2:30pm on ABC

Pancho

Just now, TwiceHorn said:

I mean, we knew Ewers would have some freshman games, but this is something else.

The D isn't great but they're holding up.  

Has Ewers ever really been challenged that much though? He got injured so we can always think we know how the Bama game will end. OU didn’t even phone in that game which is something I never thought I’d see. This is a guy who came in with all the press and whatnot and he’s not played like other QBs. I don’t think he’s been rattled that much. And I don’t think he can handle it. 

3 minutes ago, WalmartTexasFans said:

Are screens and short passes to wr illegal?  The type of “easy” passes you give to young qb to build confidence?  

You mean the ones that worked in previous games? You don’t mess with success! You put it your back pocket for next year. And God forbid you use your speed advantage. That’s not playing fair.

Just now, Knoxtnhorn said:

Are we really going to go an entire game, with more plays than a normal CFB game, and not get one penalty on Okie St?  Yes, I know they got the offsetting call, but still.  How can 11 players play 100+ snaps and not commit one penalty?

They’ve gotten 2 holding calls. One was declined. One was offsetting

• Fuck You 1

Just now, immamac said:

I don't know why we abandoned the run. 

Because we can't sustain it. Although I would like to see RoJo get more touches. Bijan can only move the pile consecutively so many times and Rojo hits the hole fast. We need to be able to mix it up with some completions. The Pokes don't have to respect the pass right now ... at all.