Fightin' Texum Aggy Bulldoggz at S. Carolina

Bullneck

1 minute ago, Deej said:

I almost feel badly that his family can't afford to go to Walmart and replace that 32" tv.

I feel just bad. That’s a shitty tv and I hope it was a parody bc he’ll wake up wanting to watch the Texans or Cowboys and his stream won’t work and then smash that. That’s kinda sad.

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, Deej said:

Is there an OC that can salvage that QB room?

I’m sure, it wouldn’t take much to be a step up from Jimbo.   But their Oline is atrocious. They need to focus on that first.  By the time they get that figured out, achane will be gone and he’s been the only thing holding them up.   I think Weigman or King gets them to 8-4 behind a solid Oline.  Their Dline is starting to come together, and should be good to very good next year.  Fuck aggy, hope they get poached all off-season.  

1 minute ago, fattyflattie said:

I’m sure, it wouldn’t take much to be a step up from Jimbo.   But their Oline is atrocious. They need to focus on that first.  By the time they get that figured out, achane will be gone and he’s been the only thing holding them up.   I think Weigman or King gets them to 8-4 behind a solid Oline.  Their Dline is starting to come together, and should be good to very good next year.  Fuck aggy, hope they get poached all off-season.  

Jimbo is not relinquishing control. Autocorrect turned that into is j bc it. Fuck apple and fuck Sark and fuck Jimbo. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 6

40 minutes ago, mdleast said:

This made me laugh

95cb1f614ef104d25d1f515b3ec2988a.jpg

38 minutes ago, Deej said:

Like his hooking up with other dudes didn't ruin his marriage. 

21 minutes ago, Dutchrudder said:

Someone is taking the Wrecking Crew a little too literal. 

19 minutes ago, Deej said:

I almost feel badly that his family can't afford to go to Walmart and replace that 32" tv.

16 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I feel just bad. That’s a shitty tv and I hope it was a parody bc he’ll wake up wanting to watch the Texans or Cowboys and his stream won’t work and then smash that. That’s kinda sad.

It's a bit: LINK

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Wonder if I can still get one of those “don’t care, got Jimbo” shirts?   Love is being lost quickly over on txaggy. 

You could somehow combine it with this picture and say, “Would you like some whip cream with that?” Looch turning on him is huge.

B36B3001-2C20-4233-8236-A394FE3F5870.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

Lololol holy shit is he really challenging texags posters to fight him?

A week or two ago he told some guy he banned that if he didn't like it to come by his office.  He stopped short of challenging him to a fight (more like "l'll tell it to your face") but these days that seems like a bad idea.

Edited by Bullneck
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dennis Taylor said:

I have no idea who started that rumor but that is absolute bullshit 

Yeah, I have no clue either way, but it doesn’t really make sense. It says that they’re worried about concussions and the future implications of sustaining concussions, but they draw the line at “one more”? There’s a pretty decent likelihood of sustaining that next concussion while playing major college football, so why wouldn’t they just pull the plug now?

1 hour ago, Dennis Taylor said:

I have no idea who started that rumor but that is absolute bullshit 

The report I saw came out of Collie Station, I didn't see anything about his parents.  It was vague but definitely came from the aggie side.  Something about a$m had concussion concerns about Weigman and he wasn't taking snaps during summer workouts.  Obviously, I have no idea if there was validity to the report.  But it was out there.