Texas vs. tcu - 6:30pm on ABC

Pancho

Just now, Dilligas said:

How many touches for Bijan? K Rob? Targets to Sanders, Billingsley? Bijan should have had a minimum of 15.

Bijan wants to run outside and find holes that way, so fucking let him do it.

Get Sanders the ball within 5 yards and let him do shit.

LET YOUR FUCKING PLAYMAKERS MAKE PLAYS WITH THE BALL ALREADY IN THEIR GOD DAMNED HANDS

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, hookem48 said:

great, first down was at the 50, how the fuck do you not get past the 50 on the route? It ain't like he was guessing where the line to get was.

I agree is was a bad route. I’m saying he’d be way more productive than Worthy if he had the same amount of targets. 

3 minutes ago, ATXhorn17 said:

Worthy’s Instagram had him just chilling in LA a few days ago. Maybe we shouldn’t let our players fuck around mid-week.

Worthy is already cashing his NFL checks in his head already..   He doesn’t realize those checks are getting smaller every week and it’s no one’s fault but his own. 

Jesus we have a bunch of cunts in here. We just watched the best defensive performance by a Texas team in who knows when. Yes the offense sucked but we are in it. If I told you we go scoreless in the first half before this game, you fucks would think we would be down by 21. Receivers need too catch the fucking ball and the line needs to fucking run block and we win this bitch.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, Hook1997 said:

Worthy is already cashing his NFL checks in his head already..   He doesn’t realize those checks are getting smaller every week and it’s no one’s fault but his own. 

He better get a lot crisper route running if he wants any shot. He’s too small to play the outside in the nfl and can’t catch or route well enough for the slot.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, DaysOff said:

Imagine paying money to go to these games.

And freeze your ass off (for the cold weather games) while there's dance-music BLARING after every play to keep the women from getting "bored". Because we just can't have women getting "bored" at a College Football Game! Heavens to Mergatroid, Snagglepuss! 

I'm so glad I quit paying for this gameday experience Abomination.

Edited by BachelorTrek
  • Rage+1 1

Just now, Longhornlove said:

Jesus we have a bunch of cunts in here. We just watched the best defensive performance by a Texas team in who knows when. Yes the offense sucked but we are in it. If I told you we go scoreless in the first half before this game, you fucks would think we would be down by 21. Receivers need too catch the fucking ball and the line needs to fucking run block and we win this bitch.

See the source image

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, T-shirt Sip said:

Tried that once already tonight and didn’t get it. 

Yeah let's give the ball to TCU at midfield with a minute to go. That's smart.

Sometimes you just need to regroup at halftime. If we had done that before the half against Bama in 2010 we might have pulled that game out.

• Hook 'Em 2

I’ve seen too many posts saying the team is playing like shit. No it’s not. The offense is playing like shit, not the defense. Let’s not roll both into one. High praise to PK, Phatterson, Sorrell and the rest of the D for keeping this a 3 point game. Strap in because I have a feeling the 2nd half is going to be wild. 

3 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:

You're doing a disservice to the word "sucked"

Edited by MonkeyDoughnut
  • Hook 'Em 2