World Cup Quarterfinals - Croatia/Brazil, Netherlands/Argentina, Morocco/Portugal, England/France

Captain Ron

Morocco starting

Sevilla

PSG-Valladolid-Bestikas-Wydad

Angers-Fiorentina-Standard Liege

Chelsea-Sevilla-Angers

So we have

Ligue 1- 3

La Liga- 3

Serie A- 1

Premier League- 1

Super Lig- 1

Juliper Pro League- 1

Moroccan League- 1

These dudes can play

Edited by SimonBolivar
  • Hook 'Em 2

13 hours ago, Napoleon said:

Brazil DOES do all the same things. 

I have not rewatched, but I felt that the slide was definitely in front of the guy, got a bit of the ball, the Dutch guy would have had to leap up not to trip over the defender’s legs, which should be a yellow. 

Firing the ball into the stands would maybe get a warning if the ref even saw it. Crushing it into an empty seat should get a card as well, but so should every player who came on the field from the bench, plus Virgil for sure for the body slam and then maybe some other Dutch guys who were playing who may have already been on yellows. 

So you give the Argie two yellows and then about 10 Dutch guys get yellows and maybe some of them get their second yellows and then boom!

An Argentine asshat’s actions now leave the game with 10 Argentines & 9 Dutch players. I can’t see how that would be a good thing.

It should be a red for the tackle and a red for the ball in the seats. Virgil gets a yellow. No one else needed or deserved a card.

• Haha 1