Celebrity Death Pool -- 2023

Aqua Buddha

8 hours ago, Macanudo said:

That's a huge hot tub.  And who took the picture?

Probably his assistant. The assistant was there and went on an errand to pick up MP’s glasses and a new phone. He was gone two hours and when he came back from the errand he found MP dead/ unresponsive and called 911. That’s what most of the articles say. 

41 minutes ago, Radical Larry said:

That IG pic was from a week ago.

55 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Probably his assistant. The assistant was there and went on an errand to pick up MP’s glasses and a new phone. He was gone two hours and when he came back from the errand he found MP dead/ unresponsive and called 911. That’s what most of the articles say. 

When I originally saw the story and saw his last FB/IG post, my first thought was "holy fucking shit he's been in a hot tub with all of that moving hot water and chemicals for several days, there'll be just bones left.  Forget any autopsy, because a body in an active hot tub for a week is a great way to get rid of evidence ."

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

When I originally saw the story and saw his last FB/IG post, my first thought was "holy fucking shit he's been in a hot tub with all of that moving hot water and chemicals for several days, there'll be just bones left.  Forget any autopsy, because a body in an active hot tub for a week is a great way to get rid of evidence ."

Shark Tank Writing GIF

• Hook 'Em 1

On 11/1/2023 at 7:31 PM, 89Horn said:

Opening NCAA BB games this year should not have a moment of silence or black arm bands or bows to remember Knight.  Instead, all head coaches should throw chairs on to the court right before tip off.

You think they bury him upside down ? 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Didn't realize how far back he and Mack went.  He had some great coaching stints over the years.  Sounded like a tough way to go out between the cancer and ALS, hope he went in peace, sorry for his family.

Diagnosed with ALS a week ago, now ded.  I suppose maybe that's some kind of a blessing?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

8 hours ago, RPM said:

Apollo 8 Commander Frank Borman - 95

Frank Borman, Who Led Historic Flight Around the Moon in 1968, Dies at Age  95 - WSJ

When I was in college, Frank Borman bought a 1964 Piper Twin Comanche. We went and picked it up, brought it to our FBO and annualed it and put a bunch of speed mods on it. We then flew it to Las Cruces, NM, where he lived. I was expecting to see this young guy that had been an astronaut. He was only a little over 60  at the time, but already looked much older than what I expected, and acted much older. He was interesting to talk to, but I thought he would have died a while back. After meeting him, its hard to believe he lasted this long.

CHIEF

• Like 4