NFL Playoffs

Vic Mackey

7 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

He wasn't released by Texans...

Nov 2021

"The San Francisco 49ers added more depth to their pass rush, acquiring Charles Omenihu from the Houston Texans for a 2023 sixth-round pick, per ESPN's Adam Schefter. Omenihu, a 2019 fifth-round pick of the Texans, has no sacks in six games this season but has 16 pressures, 11 tackles, and three quarterback hits."

He didn’t want to play because of Jack Easterby and they traded him because he didn’t buy into their bs. A 6th round pick for a starter on the best D in the NFL. Totally worth it 

1 minute ago, Macklemore said:

He didn’t want to play because of Jack Easterby and they traded him because he didn’t buy into their bs. A 6th round pick for a starter on the best D in the NFL. Totally worth it 

Yeah, glad he went to a better organization than the Texans...  damn shitshow!!!

Pretty much what Dallas did with Amari Cooper. Traded him for a 6th round pick because the front office didn't like he didn't get the jab and he missed some games with Covid. He also hurt Daks feelings. The front offices of both Texas teams are grade A morons.
  • Rage+1 2

9 minutes ago, Augustus said:

i'm gonna assume you're from the Bay Area because i can't imagine how anyone else could feel this way

I feel ya. Grew up there. I didn’t give a shit about football until I was deployed for close to 3 years. Changes a man. Sports hate is better than the shooting kind. Hook em 

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, Augustus said:

i'm gonna assume you're from the Bay Area because i can't imagine how anyone else could feel this way

I feel this way and I’m not from the Bay Area. I’m from Houston and my team ceased to exist almost 30 years ago. SF has kind of been the team I pull for the last few years because (1) I like Shanahan and their style of play, and (2) I was a kid of the 80s and loved watching Jerry Rice, so there’s a little nostalgia. 

• Hook 'Em 2

19 hours ago, Zeus said:

Fuck them, if they don't want to pay him, release him.

Because he’s still under contract, and per the collective bargaining agreement approved by the NFLPA, Baltimore has the right to franchise tag him for another season? Also because until we wins in the playoffs, and/or demonstrates he’ll be able to win mostly with his arm for when his legs start to go in a few years, he isn’t worth a 6+ year deal at Mahomes or Watson money per year?

4 minutes ago, Murfdogg21 said:

Because he’s still under contract, and per the collective bargaining agreement approved by the NFLPA, Baltimore has the right to franchise tag him for another season? Also because until we wins in the playoffs, and/or demonstrates he’ll be able to win mostly with his arm for when his legs start to go in a few years, he isn’t worth a 6+ year deal at Mahomes or Watson money per year?

Yeah franchise him is fair, $45M

He wants what Deshawn Watson got, a fuckin big bag. Watson hasn't won shit either 

Edited by Zeus