2023 NCAA Tournament - First Round

Pancho

SEC #2 Aggy hahahahhahahhahahhahahahahhabahhahahahbahabahanahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahah

hahhahahhahahhahahhaahahhahahahhahahhaahhahahahahhhahahahahhhahahahahhahahahaha

alao 

hahhahahahahhahhahahahahhaahahhahahahahhahahahhahhahahahahahhahahahhahhahhahhahahahahhahahah

• Hook 'Em 4

2 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

he's got a damn quick release and it is textbook.  he's hit a couple he had to put up quickly.

This plus the assist machine magic Johnson style back to the basket guy along with their win streak and I’ll be honest i’m a bit worried. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

11 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

That’s like, your opinion man. They have zero high quality wins to hang their hat on. That’s not 1 seed material to me. They played shitty even with Sasser in the game.  I’d take our resume over theirs every day. 

Gabby. I’m just trying to make things make sense. Nothing makes sense right now. 

27 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

classic aggies:

1)indignantly whine about how you deserve a better seed

2)talk trash to those t sips about how scared they'd better be to face the YHE FIGHTING TEXAS AGGIES in round 2

3)lose by 20 to a 10 seed 

aggy playing like it ran out of time with about 10 minutes to go in the first half.

• Pancho unpinned this topic