Texas vs Colgate- 1st round NCAA Tourney- 6:20 CST on TBS

shadow_operative

1 minute ago, closetojumping said:

I’m traveling, so I didn’t get to see Princeton. With that caveat, is Colgate the whitest team in the tournament? These guys look like a bunch of fratboy assholes. 

I'm bootlegging a stream outside grilling because I can't find a damn radio station stream that works.

2 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I’m traveling, so I didn’t get to see Princeton. With that caveat, is Colgate the whitest team in the tournament? These guys look like a bunch of fratboy assholes. 

Also racist announcer just said they were REALLY smart

• Haha 1

We're playing fine on D after the first 5 or 6 minutes.  Maybe fouling a little too much.  

On offense there was no excuse for a veteran team to fall in love with the 3.  Esp after 2nd chance possessions.  

Teams in the big 12 have been going zone against us all year this isn't something new.  

High percentage boring ball is how your keep leads.  

1 minute ago, shadow_operative said:

there was a nine minute period where the foul calls were: Texas 8, Colgate 1. essentially all of them either ticky tack or just straight fabricated fouls. infuriating.

Yep.  Were about to run them out of the gym before that ref created momentum.

Once the foul trouble hit Terry couldn't find a lineup that could defend or score. Shooting went cold. Fortunate to at least be up 9 at half. That said if we don't do to these fucks what Kansas did to Howard in the 2nd half it doesn't portend well going forward. Need to be able to adjust to zone as well as adjust defensively to lesser used lineups if foul trouble hits