The Austin / Rainey St / Lake Serial Killer

tx 3 putt

21 hours ago, Armybrat said:

Correct.

Cousin Joanne (RIZ) standing at I-35 frontage road & Elmhurst drive - Summer of 1959 - with Riverside Drive and I-35 bridge over the Colorado River in the background.

IMG_0616.jpeg

Quoting myself to show the same location 65 years later.

IMG_5577.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

2 hours ago, Armybrat said:

Quoting myself to show the same location 65 years later.

IMG_5577.jpeg

Ironic that the view of the capitol in this most recent photo is obstructed by buildings, yet there is a sign locating "Lady Bird Lake"* in the foreground.

* It will never be Lady Bird Lake. Ever. 

• Hook 'Em 3

23 hours ago, SquishMitten said:

Maybe belongs in the trivial things that annoy you thread, but Rainey Street “Ripper” is such a stupid fucking name for someone who drugs people and pushes them into the water

Rainey Street Rohypnoler doesn’t roll off the tongue the same way, but could work. You cool with that, Nicole?

Just now, jimmyjazz said:

Even weirder, her twin sister "doesn't remember" anything.

and it seems they both were at the hospital together unless the article is wrong.  there has to be video of them leaving at least.  happened May 4/5.  bizarre.

Current Revolt just posted their weekly rumor mill article and the top story is the serial killer 

Current Revolt has obtained an email sent to Austin Police naming a person of interest related to the Lady Bird Lake deaths.

10 bodies have been found in the last 20 months in the city of Austin. Curiously, the majority happen to be men.

Austin police have been closing these deaths and ruling there was “no foul play” in all of them. In some cases, rightfully so, as some of these bodies found have been dead for years and some are suspected of suicide.

Texas Monthly published a controversial article debunking claims of a serial killer on the loose in Austin. TM was even accused of colluding with the police in some sort of cover-up scheme.

A copy of an email we received not only names a person of interest but also the method of drugging, why police aren’t able to detect any drugs in the systems of the victims, and even includes a timeline of the activity of the alleged suspect.

We’ve reached out to the Austin Police Department to confirm the contents of the email as well as whether Austin PD was looking into the claims; we have yet to receive a response at the time of reporting.

31 minutes ago, HRSchenker said:

A copy of an email we received not only names a person of interest but also the method of drugging, why police aren’t able to detect any drugs in the systems of the victims, and even includes a timeline of the activity of the alleged suspect.

@Nicole44

image.gif.c590858449249e48c9d1ff3bbc1cb2b9.gif

• Haha 2

Nicole: “I’m going to be summering in either Indonesia or Andorra or Morocco or Bolivia.”

Surly: “Nicole, are you just reading off a list of countries with no extradition treaty with the United States?”

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

On 5/13/2024 at 9:08 AM, SquishMitten said:

Thanks! Sam Hill was the one I was thinking of

This took me a minute to recall. (It's been a minute)

I liked going there when boating as it was much less of a cluster fuck to get in and out of than most of the places on the lake.

Posted (edited)
On 5/13/2024 at 7:26 AM, Orange&White said:

The bigger problem on Lake Travis wasn't drunks falling out of bars, it was drunks falling out of boats and drowning.

Marvel Studios Smile GIF by Disney+

Someday the authorities will start tracking everybody who was on board the various boats when drunks were falling out of them.

Edited by atomheartbevo