The Austin / Rainey St / Lake Serial Killer

tx 3 putt

The Erik Maund Toyota guy is getting a 20/20 special tonight. I plan to watch. technically I don’t follow true crime, I study it. They say you make about 30 mistakes when you commit a murder and you’re lucky if you can think of 5. 

Erik Maund probably posted on here. Another strange murder case with Austin connections. We are becoming like Florida. It’s a doozy of a case connecting the dots of the dumb fucks. 

https://abcnews.go.com/US/nashville-couples-murder-uncovers-dark-conspiracy-payoffs-country/story?id=106953267

Edited by Nicole44

Damn girl [mention=1234]Nicole44[/mention], your rep as a serial killer is about to over take south Austin’s mom’s rep as an slutty slut around here. Well done. 

Cum for South Austins mom, stay for the Chilean Sea Bass, it’s absolutely to die for!

One makes you sleepy. The other makes you sleep!
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Deej said:

Your outfit needs more pieces of flair. 

So can I you gentlemen something more to drink?  Or maybe something to nibble on?  Some pizza shooters, extreme fajitas, or chilean sea bass?  Maybe sidestroke you out into the middle of nowhere and drown you for dead?  /nicole

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

On 2/1/2024 at 12:17 PM, ABSR said:

Seriously, I bet she had many more victims because most guys don't report it since they don't want anyone to know they were trying to hook up with that beast. 

She had the perfect crime going .... until she met Vic Mackey.

giphy.gif

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, MrBig said:

One piece of flair for every body that’s turned up in the lake.

Well that’s the bare minimum, Nicole.  Some people choose to kill more than 37 and we like to encourage that.  Okay?  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 2/9/2024 at 12:33 PM, Orange&White said:

I think Laura was the one that cut up the body.

On 2/9/2024 at 1:07 PM, UTPhil2006 said:

She was convicted of it. She’s now out though 

On 2/9/2024 at 1:24 PM, Deej said:

I think she killed her, too. 

I've always believed that Laura Hall killed Cave and convinced Pitonyak that he did it while blacked out. It honestly makes way more sense than any of the other theories especially after seeing what a psycho she clearly was. 

• Hook 'Em 5

I'm still puzzled how the fuck it took Seattle/Washington 19 years to arrest Gary Ridgway I know the early 80s DNA wasn't a thing but one of his victim's boyfriends literally reported his truck to the cops and they had a saliva sample from 1987 and they STILL let him roam the streets killing for another 14 years.

That is the only thing I can think of in 'murican serial killer history that comes close to this with bodies in the river + police incompetence.  Shit with Ridgway they were literally asking Ted Bundy for help....

• Hook 'Em 1

20 hours ago, Pimphand said:

By the time APD solves it you are talking like 500 pieces of flare

People can get police incompetence anywhere, okay? They come to Austin for the atmosphere and the attitude. Okay? That's what the flair's about. It's about fun. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6

5 minutes ago, Deej said:

Is it just me, or has it seemed the frequency of bodies found in the lake increased since Nicole got off the sauce almost two years ago?

God bless her, she and I are on a somewhat parallel path in life (hopefully not the Hike n' Bike path between South Congress Avenue Bridge and IH-35 though).  But sometimes I picture her like Chaz in "Wedding Crashers".....

'Oh, I'm onto a totally different kind of rush now.'

Really?  Like apart from alcohol, like what?

'Serial drownings.  It's like nature's most potent chemical enhancer!'

NICOLE!  THE MEATLOAF!  

Edited by YGIFS
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, UTPhil2006 said:

I wanna say @BigOrange1 or maybe he was the one messaging her on IM

Her AIM was linked to her public mail.utexas.edu address and a couple of us messaged her right after they got arrested and she was released. We were poking at her, and she actually engaged. She was spouting nonsense and inconsistent stories. She told one person that Cave was the real drug dealer and got killed by rivals. To someone else she said if her or Colton killed her, it was self defense. Then she went back to the generic story that they came home and found her dead in Colton’s bathroom.  She got pretty stabby when the posters messaging her started hammering her on dismembering the corpse rather than calling the police. I blocked her after about 20 minutes and deleted that burner AIM account. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Hermanator said:

Haven't looked at this thread since last summer. Somebody cliff notes me what's going on

Well, Let's see...first the Earth cooled.  And then the dinosaurs came, but they got too big and fat so they all died and they turned into oil.  And then the tourists came and bought Mercedes-Benzes.  And Nicole started drowning them and driving their cars into Town Lake.

Edited by YGIFS
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Well, Let's see...first the Earth cooled.  And then the dinosaurs came, but they got too big and fat so they all died and they turned into oil.  And then the tourists came and bought Mercedes-Benzes.  And Nicole started drowning them and driving their cars into Town Lake.

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Hermanator said:

Haven't looked at this thread since last summer. Somebody cliff notes me what's going on

Pretty much same as it ever was.....

APD would rather have thumb up their butts than do actual forensics/investigation so dead bodies keep piling up (average every other month) but it's just all unrelated drunks drowning and not some serial killer clearly.

The only new plot twist is some insano diver thought it was a good idea to go diving in that muck and managed to find two cars down there.   I know one was reported stolen not sure about the second and despite this additional data point APD still thinks it's just drunks driving into the river via incompetence rather than anything nefarious.

2 hours ago, Pimphand said:

Pretty much same as it ever was.....

APD would rather have thumb up their butts than do actual forensics/investigation so dead bodies keep piling up (average every other month) but it's just all unrelated drunks drowning and not some serial killer clearly.

The only new plot twist is some insano diver thought it was a good idea to go diving in that muck and managed to find two cars down there.   I know one was reported stolen not sure about the second and despite this additional data point APD still thinks it's just drunks driving into the river via incompetence rather than anything nefarious.

IMG_9385.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

23 hours ago, General Specific said:

I thought we were an autonomous collective! We’re actually a Layer Cake?

Ah, now we see the violence inherent in the system.

Here's a theory.  Maybe all these deaths are from people that were chosen by the lady of the lake but were too drunk and clumsy when that watery tart threw a sword at them.

After all, it is called "Lady Bird Lake"

Edited by TexasEd
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, TexasEd said:

Ah, now we see the violence inherent in the system.

Here's a theory.  Maybe all these deaths are from people that were chosen by the lady of the lake but were too drunk and clumsy when that watery tart threw a sword at them.

After all, it is called "Lady Bird Lake"

If they’d put up some strategic cameras around the lake we might learn more…

giphy.gif

So long as we're placing cameras in parklands surrounding bodies of water, can we also include some high-resolution ones with zooming capability that citizens can remotely control to focus on the grassy slope on the east side of Barton Springs pool?  

• Drool 1