2023 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

6 hours ago, texashorne said:

There's been talk that Bader is a douch and Gardner 2.0 and all that.. then people are like "no, thats just his mouth piece."

Why the hell is he wearing a mouth piece? 

A few years down the road, he and Gilbert can vie for being NYC's douchiest athlete. That title will be up for grabs upon the retirement of one Aaron Rodgers. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mez2 said:

Is there some rule I don't know about where we try to give JV the least amount of runs possible?

He demands Maldy at C and Dubon at CF, so Dusty has to get creative with him bizarre decisions (Kessinger wtf)

I don’t think that it’s that Verlander wants Dubon in center it’s that he absolutely wants nothing to do with Meyers in center. I don’t remember the exact game but I do remember a game where Verlander looked like he was about to lose it after watching noodle arm misplay a ball in center. After that he was done with him. I don’t think he ever played center again behind Verlander. I think I’m remembering that correctly.