2023 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

Catching up.  Anyone that thinks he was trying to hit Adolis is a fucking idiot. Down one, one on, 8th inning game five, tie series.  Yeah.  Make it harder it come back.  Adolis got our pitcher and manager ejected by being a fucking hothead. Fuck him.  

Edited by A-Tex Devil
  • Hook 'Em 6

2 minutes ago, A-Tex Devil said:

Catching up.  Anyone that thinks he was trying to hit Adolis is a fucking idiot. Down one, one on, 8th inning game five, tie series.  Yeah.  Make it harder it come back.  Adolis got our pitcher and manager ejected by being a fucking hothead. Fuck him.  

Maybe he can get Dusty ejected again!

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, A-Tex Devil said:

Dude that's catching 101.  It was intentional which is expected. Garcia knew it was coming. You don't get to show up a future HOF pitcher and get away with it. Any catcher and manager that didn't go head hunting in that spot, loses the respect of everyone in the clubhouse. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, A-Tex Devil said:

And for that, I thank him. 

• Haha 1

I remember going to game 6 of the 2017 alcs just days after my home had been reduced to rubble in hurricane harvey. The yankees were rallying late in the game when altuve came to bat. The stadium chanted "mvp" i swear it juiced the fuck out of him. And very next pitch was a 2 run homer. Game was never in question after.

I literally love jose altuve.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, Briuis said:

Dude that's catching 101.  It was intentional which is expected. Garcia knew it was coming. You don't get to show up a future HOF pitcher and get away with it. Any catcher and manager that didn't go head hunting in that spot, loses the respect of everyone in the clubhouse. 

Not in that circumstance. You drill him in the ribs next season, not down 2 in the playoffs.

• Hook 'Em 4