45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

5 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Hey Donald, pro tip for you buddy.   Go ahead and post social media blurbs about your nickname for her as Judge Shitcan. Will totally endear her to you before the trial for your life.  

Is it 6 co-conspirators plus Trump?  Or 6 total.  I want to know how many hits of acid to drop this Thursday.  

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

1 minute ago, YGIFS said:

Hey Donald, pro tip for you buddy.   Go ahead and post social media blurbs about your nickname for her as Judge Shitcan. Will totally endear her to you before the trial for your life.  

Is it 6 co-conspirators plus Trump?  Or 6 total.  I want to know how many hits of acid to drop this Thursday.  

6 + Trump

2 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Six plus Trump.  Four lawyers.  A political consultant.  And Jeffrey Clark (DOJ).

Edited by Ghost of LL

3 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

The indictment is only against Trump right now but the 6 co-conspirators could be charged later. Smith likely doing this to have a quicker trial. 

2 minutes ago, smokebomb said:

The indictment is only against Trump right now but the 6 co-conspirators could be charged later. Smith likely doing this to have a quicker trial. 

Does being officially named as a co-conspirator prohibit you from cooperating against the main defendant or any of the other co-conspirators?  Are you locked in now while Smith prioritizes trial steps or you can now see the indictment and for due process know the others implicated?  So you can then offer up intimate knowledge, records, and background intel to save your ass?  They've been carrying this guy's illegal water for some time with little to show for it.  The evidence has to be pretty clear to these guys by now, this is it.  You're fucked now, properly and federally.  Either see the light and cut a deal or even if he saves his own ass politically---you're going down and he's not throwing you a life preserver.  

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

Oh it’s a fake indictment. I didn’t know that. I thought it was real, because of the crimes he committed out in the open.

A fake indictment.

I really, really, really hope that someday soon, he's bitching about a fake conviction, his fake imprisonment, and his fake beating and assault at the hands of his fellow inmates.....

ExL5meAVEAY0zed.jpg

If that comes to pass, I'll fake feel sorry for him.

But I'll believe it all when I finally see it, and not a split-second before then.  

Hell, in this timeline, his chances of winning the 2024 election just went up 5%.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1
  • Rage+1 3
  • Drool 1

8 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

So, shall we guess the co-conspirators? 

We know the Justice Department Official is Jeffrey Clark.

I would guess Sidney Powell, Lin Wood, John Eastman, Steve Bannon and Ole Rudy.  Those are my 5 guesses.  

yep

1. co-conspirator #1 - Rudy
  2. co-conspirator #2 - Eastman
  3. co-conspirator #3 - Powell
  4. co-conspirator #4 - Clark
  5. co-conspirator #5 - Wood
  6. co-conspirator #6 - Bannon
  • Like 2
  • Drool 1

Right now, there are 44 Republican Senators googling the exact same thing, "How do I pretend that I voted to confirm Chutkan on accident?"  

every single GOP candidate for president and current Senator should be questioned over and over again about their position this indictment, which may be the most serious in the history of U.S. politics.  An attempted insurrection of our government, at our seat of government, on the day of confirmation of the peaceful transition of power, by the outgoing administration.  

Nothing like this has ever been attempted even in the shadiest of banana republics.  

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Drool 1

6 minutes ago, yoladu said:

yep

1. co-conspirator #1 - Rudy
  2. co-conspirator #2 - Eastman
  3. co-conspirator #3 - Powell
  4. co-conspirator #4 - Clark
  5. co-conspirator #5 - Wood
  6. co-conspirator #6 - Bannon

on reflection i think #5 might be Kenneth Cheseboro

• Hook 'Em 1

23 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Does being officially named as a co-conspirator prohibit you from cooperating against the main defendant or any of the other co-conspirators?  Are you locked in now while Smith prioritizes trial steps or you can now see the indictment and for due process know the others implicated?  So you can then offer up intimate knowledge, records, and background intel to save your ass?  They've been carrying this guy's illegal water for some time with little to show for it.  The evidence has to be pretty clear to these guys by now, this is it.  You're fucked now, properly and federally.  Either see the light and cut a deal or even if he saves his own ass politically---you're going down and he's not throwing you a life preserver.  

My understanding is not being named is Justice Department policy for people who are not indicted, nothing more.

It’s a heads up though to the co-conspirators and I could see them testify against DJT in some sort of cooperation agreement. 

• blacklab changed the title to 45 indicated