45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

5 minutes ago, The Dog said:

MAGA where u at

That was the rubicon, when his first indictment came and everybody stayed at home it gave the other DAs courage to go all the way.

Justice should not work like this, but political reality means that Donny was the most DOJ protected private citizen in the US.

51 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

But it was offset by 15.5M more votes for Biden over Clinton.  Biden's electoral college victory margin was even wider than Trump's.  I honestly don't think Democrats and independents are going to sit this one out for some sort of 2016-ish apathy wave.

The biggest change was the "other" vote going from 7.7M to 2.9M.  Lots of people woke up and realized that a vote for anyone other than the D was a de facto vote for Dotard. They are not likely to revert.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Horndog said:

The biggest change was the "other" vote going from 7.7M to 2.9M.  Lots of people woke up and realized that a vote for anyone other than the D was a de facto vote for Dotard. They are not likely to revert.

Everyone is clamoring to vote for Allen West and whoever No Labels picks lol

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Not seeing any discussion about this. Looks like it got lost in the midst of the big thread derail over the political leanings of engineers. Someone had asked on Monday night why Roger Stone wasn’t indicted in Georgia. I don’t know why. He’s certainly part of the enterprise. He should be indicted by someone.

It was posted here yesterday.

If it wasn't for extreme gerrymandering that is being undone via SCOTUS' decision (LA, AL, maybe SC and FL) and state courts (NY, WI), they would not have won the House.
Record inflation and the first midterm of Biden's first term and they *barely* won the House.  They underperformed so badly.  The electorate you claim has a short memory is still fucking pissed about Dobbs. 
I think Republicans policy victories over the years will be it's coming undoing.

For decades they could run on banning abortion, severely limiting immigration and more gun rights.

Now that the actually succeeded they have nothing but vague greviances and even less popular positions. Dobbs really fucked em.
  • Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

I read that he wants to be buried on the golf course as well. I'm already planning my pissing pilgrimage to the site. 

Oh hell, it just occurred to me what type of memorial shrine he's going to have built at his gravesite. It will be the biggest, gaudiest, loudest, most obnoxious tomb ever. He's going to want it to be a combination of Elvis' Graceland, JFK's eternal flame, and the pyramids of Egypt but less, ahem...ethnic. Plus he'll charge $50 a head for the MAGATs to come and weep over it.

• Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I think you’ll probably agree, though, that he was way overhyping things.

Yeah.  Unlike Fox they won’t straight out present a lie….but the spin is the spin. Like a tweet from Occupy Democrats, I like the factoid head’s up, but take any comment about the factoid with a grain of salt . 

55 minutes ago, Red Five said:

He's been out of office for 2.5 years and I don't think I've heard one peep about a presidential library. 

For reference - W’s groundbreaking was 2010, Obama’s was 2021 (thanks COVID), Clinton 2001, HW Bush 1994

Guessing he’s still extorting potential locations for how much of a cut he will get from the library 

• Rage+1 1

How exactly does someone like Roger Stone pay his bills?   Does he earn an income from Trump's PAC?   Did Nixon leave him some coin?   How?
I don't know, but I'm hoping his disgusting story arc concludes with a tastefully shot final scene of him taking it in prison and then the camera centers on his Nixon tat- and fin.
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

21 minutes ago, Born to Run said:
56 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:
Why is it so far out from the wall?

That's the kind of robust attention to detail one expects from a great businessman and president.

It's an elongated bowl, it's really for fat folks.  It isn't for handicapped folks.  It's so you can more comfortably fit your fat ass on the toilet.  

It's an elongated bowl, it's really for fat folks.  It isn't for handicapped folks.  It's so you can more comfortably fit your fat ass on the toilet.  
Sure, but the entire toilet is insanely far from the wall. Elongated bowls are just more comfortable in general and give you more room for your junk. I'm 6-1, 190 bro.
Some asshole put the drain too far from the wall and then just said fuck it.

Just now, Born to Run said:

Sure, but the entire toilet is insanely far from the wall. Elongated bowls are just more comfortable in general and give you more room for your junk. I'm 6-1, 190 bro.
Some asshole put the drain too far from the wall and then just said fuck it.

That may also be true, I know if I found out after the fact that I was doing plumbing for Trump and I was likely to get stiffed I'd fuck with him as much as code allows.  I memory serves, you have discretion of between 7 and 12 inches from the fall to dead center.  Just to be irritating I'd go to as close of the center of the room as possible, and immediately begin filing mechanic's liens.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Macanudo said:

How exactly does someone like Roger Stone pay his bills?   Does he earn an income from Trump's PAC?   Did Nixon leave him some coin?   How?

He probably has blackmail material on a bunch of William F Buckley types. He was doing dark money before dark money was called dark money.

• Hook 'Em 2

18 hours ago, Surly Bevo said:

Half this board stroking out after the first Ewers pick.

Trigger GIF by MOODMAN

He charges the charlie kirk crowd for time with his nixon back tatoo.

• Haha 1

He's been a GOP ratfucker/political consultant for like 40 years. So, he's paid pretty handsomely, or has been in the past, by all manner of GOP/GQP types.  Because he's so fucking weird, he generally doesn't get the pub that a James Carville, or Karl Rove, or even Lee Atwater got.  But same general occupation.