45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

34 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Well, that settles it.  He's our man.

Screenshot2023-08-17at8_34_34PM.thumb.png.15c65ec21ad36e73105da5294b1ccade.png

He offers no proof of or support for his HIGH INTELLIGENCE other than poll numbers.

That about sums this fucker up.  Poll numbers, ratings, money, all equate to HIGH INTELLIGENCE and all other desirable human traits and qualities.

• Hook 'Em 2

Isn’t the logical choice for the library location Trump U?
That, like everything else Trump touches, died when he got sued to Bolivia.

So that's partly correct, as I don't think the thing ever gets built, it's a perpetual grift machine for his sons. Why build it and stop donations? But if it did, it would be in a place with no permitting, inspections, or you guessed it- a need for Engineers or ADA Commercial toilets. Following the truth that everything Trump touches dies, opening day would be a shitshow of clogged toilets flooding fecal matter (after some geriatric hieffer flushes a Depends) before the entire thing collapses under the weight of the throngs of his fat ass supporters.

He offers no proof of or support for his HIGH INTELLIGENCE other than poll numbers.
That about sums this fucker up.  Poll numbers, ratings, money, all equate to HIGH INTELLIGENCE and all other desirable human traits and qualities.
RW media has done A Lot to destroy this country, but Reality TV didn't help much.

3 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

That, like everything else Trump touches, died when he got sued to Bolivia.

So that's partly correct, as I don't think the thing ever gets built, it's a perpetual grift machine for his sons. Why build it and stop donations? But if it did, it would be in a place with no permitting, inspections, or you guessed it- a need for Engineers or ADA Commercial toilets. Following the truth that everything Trump touches dies, opening day would be a shitshow of clogged toilets flooding fecal matter (after some geriatric hieffer flushes a Depends) before the entire thing collapses under the weight of the throngs of his fat ass supporters.

Sounds eerily similar to the aggy bonfire collapse.

40 minutes ago, Born to Run said:
50 minutes ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:
WW2, Vietnam, loads of disasters - and 'Murica goes on.  One man cannot stop the train. 

It's not one man, this all started with that Fuck Nixon. Trump is the culmination.

as long as you don't get drafted to kill the midget yellas, or need an abortion, few federal issues have an impact on the life of the common person.  Don't watch the news, and life is much better. 

• Fuck You 4

13 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

You want proof? Don’t forget he had a really smart uncle. Taught at MIT. 

18 minutes ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

as long as you don't get drafted to kill the midget yellas, or need an abortion, few federal issues have an impact on the life of the common person.  Don't watch the news, and life is much better. 

What a tremendous and responsible way to go through life. 

• Like 1

I mean, Republicans are trying to ban libraries, so he will fundraise for the library and then say “I’ll be the first President in history to decline the honor of a library, and oh by the way every red state should ban all theirs immediately. And send me all the money you saved by closing those libraries.”

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Trump is still free?! …The so called deep state continues to fail this country. 

Agreed. The judge in DC could have had him jailed already for breaking Georgia’s witness tampering law, when he posted that former Lt. Gov. Geoff Duncan should not testify before the grand jury. 

Edited by Willfully Horn
Tense
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

And therein lies some of the irony - with these indictments (indications), Trump and his supporters have spent so much time on the airwaves and social media claiming that the election was stolen and that the Deep State, etc. controls who wins, that not only has hurt Trump in these indictments (indications), but a shitload of his followers believe that their votes won't matter if it's rigged by riggers. They won't even bother showing up.

Although it would be beautiful if Trump ended up in court and somehow admitted under oath that the elections weren't stolen but that his First Amendment rights meant he was allowed to say they were.

Several MAGA people have told me that they will not bother voting again because the elections are rigged. I do think casting doubt on the elections will keep a number of would be Republican voters away from the voting booth.

A lot of these fools genuinely believe the election was stolen and that belief has been reinforced by RW media for years. It just makes sense that a good portion of MAGA considers voting useless.

Generating voter apathy amongst your base just seems like a bad idea.

• Hook 'Em 4

Would they hold him in a county jail for that long? or a minimal security prison?
The entire world is doing this wrong. We all get on Truth and say: " many people are saying, "that no one would have sex with him in jail because he's so gross, bigly fat and his hair sucks; and he'd turn himself in to prove himself right. He couldn't take it. Then, We could get him to jump into a pool to prove wig won't fall off. I'd PPV that shit just to have him exposed as looking like a gross man baby.

Here's a cunty filing by Trump, via Kise, in Florida.  They bitch that the order in Florida sets a pretrial motion hearing day on December 11, while the proposed schedule offered by the government in DC asks that jury selection commence on December 11.  That is a conflict, but I don't think it's the big hairy deal they make it out to be.  And, the fact is, Trump doesn't have enough lawyers, currently, to handle all the shit he's in, because he's such a pariah of a client.

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/67490070/125/united-states-v-trump/

But the cuntiest thing about is they refer to Cannon as "Your Honor."  No one fucking does that in briefing.  It's "the Court."

Fucking lickspittles.

I was looking at the docket because today is the day for Nauta and Trump to opine on the propriety of using a DC grand jury for investigation of a pending case in Florida.  I'm waiting to see what kind of vaginal discharge comes of that.  (more casual misogyny, sorry ladies).

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

“I am reading reports that failed former Lt. Governor of Georgia, Jeff Duncan, will be testifying before the Fulton County Grand Jury. He shouldn’t. I barely know him but he was, right from the beginning of this Witch Hunt, a nasty disaster for those looking into the Election Fraud that took place in Georgia. He refused having a Special Session to find out what went on, became very unpopular with Republicans (I refused to endorse him!), and fought the TRUTH all the way. A loser, he went to FNCNN!”

On MSNBC tonight one of the guests said that if Trump (or anyone awaiting federal trial) violates state law while awaiting his federal trial, if Jack Smith points this out to the judge, it can result in the revocation of his bond.   Moreover, the standard of proof that he violated a state law is the “preponderance” standard, in other words, more likely than that.  Apparently, in Georgia it is illegal to tell someone subpoenaed to a grand jury not to testify.

Nobody said that it would happen, but apparently, if Jack uses Trump’s own words to show that he violated Georgia law for an attempted obstruction and interference with a grand jury witness, then Judge Chutcan can order that he be remanded to jail pending trial.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Drool 1

27 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

On MSNBC tonight one of the guests said that if Trump (or anyone awaiting federal trial) violates state law while awaiting his federal trial, if Jack Smith points this out to the judge, it can result in the revocation of his bond.   Moreover, the standard of proof that he violated a state law is the “preponderance” standard, in other words, more likely than that.  Apparently, in Georgia it is illegal to tell someone subpoenaed to a grand jury not to testify.

Nobody said that it would happen, but apparently, if Jack uses Trump’s own words to show that he violated Georgia law for an attempted obstruction and interference with a grand jury witness, then Judge Chutcan can order that he be remanded to jail pending trial.

I don't think Trump told anybody not to testifiy, did he?  It's splitting hairs, but I believe Trump said that "He shouldn't [testify]."

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

combined with the attempt to disenfranchise voters (most notably young people and minorities) in swing states that you need, well, that's a bingo.

Almost like two cycles in a row the GOP screamed it’s rigged and then the GOP voters didn’t show up in the GA Senate runoffs 

• Hook 'Em 2

39 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

I'm guessing you are an older white male that is used to your tax dollars going to you, and no one else. You probably enjoyed government supported tuition like I did in the 90s when a years tution was $3k, and I could earn that working summers and holidays. You probably never got raped and had to carry your rapist baby to term. You probably never served and got exposed to toxic chemicals that created massive health problems for you and has the VA tell you to fuck off until a comedian steps in on your behalf. You probably didn't come here with your parents when you were two and have no rights or future assurances. You've probably never been beaten by a cop or threatened by a cop using racist language.

I'm sure it's been all wonderful for you and now its infuriating that you are going to have to play on a more equal playing field.

Get fucked troll. You are an embarrassment to My State and My University

no tax dollars come to me and won't until i hit Medicare / SS . 

• Fuck You 3

3 hours ago, BamaATL said:

Doesn't this just scream Branson, Missouri to you?   

Normally, yes, maybe.  Branson is kind of odd (have family that live in that area, have visited it a bunch).

But Oklahoma is building a $2 billion 1,000-acre theme park just a few hours away.

The American Heartland Theme Park.

https://www.americanheartlandthemepark.com/

Don't tell me Trump wouldn't want a piece of this entrance:

501fdd_c94ece381d0b4886b70ad52a02b9dd66~

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

I don't think Trump told anybody not to testifiy, did he?  It's splitting hairs, but I believe Trump said that "He shouldn't [testify]."

maybe that would make sense in the world that wasn’t full of MAGA assholes who are waiting for the chance to injure OR to kill you - at minimum send you notes and letters and emails saying they’re going to kill you because the orange man is displeased. If he had no army of maniacs behind him, no one would care, but if he tells someone they shouldn’t testify - when they’ve been subpoenaed to testify - a good reason would be if you do I’ll sick my minions on you.

The judge told him not to say anything even arguably improper. So you tell me, is this arguably improper to tell someone who is testifying against your interests not to testify?

• Hook 'Em 4

We all know what it means--it's mob talk.  But he can say it's just a suggestion, meaning whatever non nefarious thing he wants it to.  I wish someone that wasn't the judge or prosecution--preferably the media, would call him out on it.  Something like, say what you mean and mean what you say--or are you a coward?  Multiple deferments confirm that you were and your dog whistle still says you are.  

And he should be held responsible if something happens to any of the judges or prosecutors--even though it will only lead to conspiracy theories about the Left and deep state setting him up.  Because of course the only rabbit holes they'll traverse are the ones set up in their favor.  

• Hook 'Em 2

This crap will go on until someone is murdered, and then the world will be crying "Why did they wait so long to DO SOMETHING?"     Throw his ass in jail NOW and let him sit there while his lawyers argue for his release, hopefully until he dies.

Edited by AnTiM
  • Hook 'Em 9

2 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Considering that half the population is below average intelligence this would show that 29% of Republicans are above average intelligence.  That obviously can not be true, they are all idiots.  The mind boggles.

Agreed. The judge in DC could have had him jailed already for breaking Georgia’s witness tampering law, when he posted that former Lt. Gov. Geoff Duncan should not testify before the grand jury. 

The DA would be the one to charge him for that and not the judge. She isn’t pursuing that charge, probably because as a tampering case, that basis is weak as fuck.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, scottsins said:

The DA would be the one to charge him for that and not the judge. She isn’t pursuing that charge, probably because as a tampering case, that basis is weak as fuck.

Pretty standard terms of pretrial release, with or without bond, is that you don't violate any laws.  But the judge that released you tends not to decide that.  If you break a law somewhere, get arrested and charged, that's by local law enforcement.

Then the government may raise that issue in a motion to revoke or modify the terms or pretrial release.

And that whole process differs somewhat from other pretrial orders of the trial judge, like a protective order we've heard so much about, or a gag order.  Those tend to be enforced by contempt, which usually requires sort of a progression of remedies, starting with maybe a fine, a bigger fine, then a couple of days in jail.

So, the end result may wind up about the same (contempt is only going to put him in jail, if at all, for a few days, as opposed to revocation of pretrial release, which is until trial), the process is quite different.

scottsins obviously knows this, just elaborating a bit for the peanut gallery.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, F250 said:

Several MAGA people have told me that they will not bother voting again because the elections are rigged. I do think casting doubt on the elections will keep a number of would be Republican voters away from the voting booth.

A lot of these fools genuinely believe the election was stolen and that belief has been reinforced by RW media for years. It just makes sense that a good portion of MAGA considers voting useless.

Generating voter apathy amongst your base just seems like a bad idea.

I also think they never really knew what they were voting for in the first place.  They were just angry about SOMETHING and the dotard gave them an outlet.  If they don't have that outlet (or the perception of one), why vote?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, A-Tex Devil said:

Do you not fucking drive on the interstate?  Didn’t know we had Mennonites on Surly. 

i have no idea wtf you guys are talking about anymore.  It's about Trump right? lol. 

the choice of POTUS has very little effect on the average citizen , that's all, easy to understand. 

• Fuck You 13