RFK Jr. off the chain and off his rocker

Satchel

rfk depo:

“I have cognitive problems, clearly,” he said in the 2012 deposition. “I have short-term memory loss, and I have longer-term memory loss that affects me.”

New surly motto?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Red Five said:

RFK Jr. was interviewed by Ari Melber earlier, and said that his campaign team commissioned a $200k, 50 state poll. This poll had Brain Worms defeating both Biden and Trump in one one one matchups. I think he said he beat Biden in 39 of 50 states. A dubious Melber replied "But you're only on the ballot in like two states." 

Mr. Worms also said that Biden is playing the role of spoiler in this election, because he has no chance of winning. He said this with a straight face.

We. Are. In. A. Simulation. 

8 hours ago, Ghost of LL said:

He'll almost certainly see a polling bump of 2 or 3 points because of this.

He saw multiple doctors.  That's a huge no-no with his followers.

7 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Feel free to google Neurocysticercosis

no-i-dont-think.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, SaucyJack said:

rfk depo:

“I have cognitive problems, clearly,” he said in the 2012 deposition. “I have short-term memory loss, and I have longer-term memory loss that affects me.”

New surly motto?

Presidential material!!!!!!!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Red Five said:

RFK Jr. was interviewed by Ari Melber earlier, and said that his campaign team commissioned a $200k, 50 state poll. This poll had Brain Worms defeating both Biden and Trump in one one one matchups. I think he said he beat Biden in 39 of 50 states. A dubious Melber replied "But you're only on the ballot in like two states." 

Mr. Worms also said that Biden is playing the role of spoiler in this election, because he has no chance of winning. He said this with a straight face.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ted Lange said:

sorry, but this is fucking hilarious

4 out of 4 Kennedys.

One brain tumor, one brain worm, two involuntary trepanations.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

51acf80f-8b63-4c25-a417-a94e9f5507a8.png

starting to think @YGIFS might be right about that whole simulation thing

thought it was bullshit, but I'm coming around

fucker's gonna put the Onion out of a job

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

starting to think @YGIFS might be right about that whole simulation thing

thought it was bullshit, but I'm coming around

fucker's gonna put the Onion out of a job

You remember as a little kid, kinda sorta coming to grips with the fact that you're not the center of the universe?  That the world doesn't go away when you go to sleep or go to school.  It's a natural progression based on where you happen to be standing at the time.  You grow up and move on.  I have many, many flaws as evidenced on this website.  But one thing I did well was put by myself aside and worked to help others be it through philanthropy, volunteering, creating jobs, being the caretaker for sick relatives, trying to give my two girls confidence and empowerment, and helping public servants of substance to serve the greater good.  And while I am perfectly content to realize I am not the center of the universe nor the star of a "Truman Show"-esque reality show in which everyone else is a supporting cast member. 

I am combatted with a new dilemma.  Has my self-absorption returned in newfound sobriety as something different, but still insulting to others.  Do I actually think that none of this is "real" and that is belittling to others going through real pain and real challenges that I cannot even fathom despite my own path not being all sunshine and roses?  Our time is not unique nor special nor blessed.  But in no objective way can I possibly rationalize that what is going on right now is not beyond the pale.  It wasn't his walk down the escalator.  It wasn't my turn towards a higher power.  It wasn't any one thing.  It never is.  But we have absolutely 100% crossed the Rubicon.  And the reason I am so assured of it is because almost nobody is talking about it.  We have taken on a kind of "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" mentality where we walk about and interact with veils and cloaks of "I don't know nothing about nothing.  I have no opinions nor emotions"  We are not important, nor living in end times, nor dealing with the hardships of those in Ukraine, or the Middle East, or the Sudan.  But there is most assuredly something different in the last few years.  You can taste it in the air.  I feel like it's a reverse type of "The Langoliers."  Time is not winding down and the past is not being consumed.  I have a weird feeling that they've skipped ahead of us and are gnawing their way back towards us.  

Or more than likely, I just picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.  

15 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Feel free to google Uromysitisis.

My friend Jerry almost got that in a parking garage one time.  Ask @Biff Tannen, he'll tell ya.  

Edited by YGIFS
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I think Trump really wants Noem for VP so he asked RFKJR to do him a solid and 1-up the crazy. unfortunately for them he took it to 11.

Hannity is trying to protect Trump

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Hannity is trying to protect Trump

Dear GOP voters, you may think RFK Jr. is bad because worms ate his brains and left behind cheesecloth.  He’s actually bad because he’s a lib. MAGA!!! 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Rimbo said:

sorry, but this is fucking hilarious

4 out of 4 Kennedys.

One brain tumor, one brain worm, two involuntary trepanations.

Don't forget Jr who wormed his plane into the Atlantic Ocean.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, SaucyJack said:

rfk depo:

New surly motto?

He’s just like us!

/half of the electorate

• Haha 1

I've said multiple times, if the Veep writers had written what has actually happened the last 8 to 10 years, the episodes would have never been actually produced because they would have been considered too unbelievable and far fetched, even for Veep.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

On 5/8/2024 at 6:05 PM, BeardIP said:

So does Bowen yang dress up as a worm in the cold open this weekend? 

Feel like I should have known it would be Sarah Sherman. That’s on me:

• Haha 1