Who knew Prius drivers were so aggro

52-80

2 hours ago, Parliament said:

Why you no punch back?

The attacker looked like Yakuza or possibly a waiter at Sushi Zushi. Best not to fuck around and find out.

Edited by F250
  • Haha 8

9 hours ago, Dahobbs said:

I don't know, from the video it looks like the weatherman wasn't paying attention to driving. Probably on his phone and deserved it. 

Looks like AT got cut off by an asshole in a Prius crossing a double line.

Typical Austin driver. I'm sure the assault and battery was worth it for that idiot. Prob was released on PR bond in 5 seconds though.

Edited by Wilcox Cummingtonite
  • Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Wilcox Cummingtonite said:

Looks like AT got cut off by an asshole in a Prius crossing a double line.

Typical Austin driver. I'm sure the assault and battery was worth it for that idiot. Prob was released on PR bond in 5 seconds though.

Maybe. But the driver still had time to slow down and not hit the Prius. He was clearly distracted by something.  

• Hook 'Em 2

Man, that's some typical Austin driving by the Prius. People think a blinker is free right to change a lane, no matter what's there. Does seem like it could have been avoidable if driving more defensive, but it's not AT's fault.

And meanwhile, the Prius guy is now all over the internet and TV and has a warrant for his arrest. 

1 hour ago, Dahobbs said:

Maybe. But the driver still had time to slow down and not hit the Prius. He was clearly distracted by something.  

maybe he did, and maybe he didn't - you'd have to see if the car behind him was also way to close and driving faster than his brakes could defend him

I've been rear ended a couple of times because I could stop 3 inches from the asshole in front of me who braked aggressively, but the asshole behind me could not stop in time (well the last time this happened - in all honesty, she actually did stop an inch or two until the guy behind her not looking at the road hit her car at about 35mpn and pushed her into my car)

58 minutes ago, Wally Fairway said:

maybe he did, and maybe he didn't - you'd have to see if the car behind him was also way to close and driving faster than his brakes could defend him

I've been rear ended a couple of times because I could stop 3 inches from the asshole in front of me who braked aggressively, but the asshole behind me could not stop in time (well the last time this happened - in all honesty, she actually did stop an inch or two until the guy behind her not looking at the road hit her car at about 35mpn and pushed her into my car)

The speed difference for this incident wasn't significant enough for me to think that would be an issue here. He says he "hit the brakes," but I really don't see much indication of that.  It looks to me like either a) he wasn't paying attention or b) he was road raging too and refusing to give any ground or even remove his foot from the accelerator. 

1 hour ago, Wally Fairway said:

Happened to my son who was stopped at a light.  Girl was on her damn phone, rear ended the car behind him with enough force to drive it into the back of his.  My truck has a ball-hitch and a reinforced bumper, so I wish a mother fucker would try and rear end me....especially a Prius or smaller car

Edited by BabaYaga
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, BabaYaga said:

Happened to my son who was stopped at a light.  Girl was on her damn phone, rear ended the car behind him with enough force to drive it into the back of his.  My truck has a ball-hitch and a reinforced bumper, so I wish a mother fucker would try and rear end me....especially a Prius or smaller car

neil degrasse tyson we got a badass over here GIF

3 hours ago, BabaYaga said:

Back when my beater 99 F-150 was my every day driver, a gal rear ended me at a light.  Messed up her car pretty good.  Bent my bumper.  Her insurance company gave me $900 for the damage.  I pocketed the $900 to spend on beer and pizza, because fuck it, the truck was already a beater.  I wish more people would rear end my truck.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 2

From what I could see...I think prius mma bro assumed weather aggy would slow down and let him cut in, like most people do instead of letting their cars get hit.  Still an asshole move by prius but it happens daily with shitty Austin drivers and you need to be a defensive driver at all times in this town of shit drivers. Prius is probably at fault by law but weather aggy didn't do a great job of avoiding a very avoidable collision.  If anything, it looks like the meteorologist spots him, keeps speeding up, tries to swerve to the left to not let him in and then just rear ends him.  I wouldn't be shocked if a practical cop/judge said "no fault" just because the aggy appeared to be equally as much of a dick.  Prius bro fucked that all up though by throwing hands, no matter how snarky the aggy's reply was or how punchable of a face he has.  More chill, less fists...

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, BabaYaga said:

A guy in a black t-shirt, fucking man bun, and drives a Prius whiffs on a punch?  Say it isn't so....

Starbucks employees are getting chippy. 

2 hours ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

didn't watch but I assume this is another one of those scenarios where both parties having a gun would have helped de-escalate the situation?

i-started-blasting-so-anyway-i-started-blasting.gif.6c4478a58065b3a99933b5ecb43061a0.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

18 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Back when my beater 99 F-150 was my every day driver, a gal rear ended me at a light.  Messed up her car pretty good.  Bent my bumper.  Her insurance company gave me $900 for the damage.  I pocketed the $900 to spend on beer and pizza, because fuck it, the truck was already a beater.  I wish more people would rear end my truck.

First truck was a '88 f150 with that beautiful inline-6.  Built like a tank and the bumpers were on par with modern aftermarket "heavy" bumpers.  Living in Austin I think I hit half a dozen deer commuting to a girlfriends place in Westlake over the years.

Has aggy weatherman never driven a vehicle before?  

Any moron could have forseen the Prius coming over, even if he hadn't used his blinker, and literally all he had to do was take his foot off the gas for a second and he would have made enough room for him to safely merge.

Has aggy weatherman never driven a vehicle before?  
Any moron could have forseen the Prius coming over, even if he hadn't used his blinker, and literally all he had to do was take his foot off the gas for a second and he would have made enough room for him to safely merge.
That's why I support the verdict of "both assholes", no one at fault. Other than being assholes.

lol, i don't know the weather guy from anyone, but he went looking for that wreck with that dashcam.

i mean, people should not road rage, but that was a clear merge situation signal or not.

i think this ended exactly how the weatherman wanted, even if he wasn't conscious of that at all.

• Hook 'Em 1

Lol at ponytail boy. What a pussy.  Hits the gym on occasion so thinks he can fight, I guess?  This is a common mistake of many gym rats. He couldn't even land a sucker punch, and he's damn lucky he was picking on an aggy weatherman.  Anyone with a lick of fighting sense would have destroyed his ass with evidence of self-defense on the dashcam.

I don't really care who was at fault in the car accident (it was definitely Prius boy), but anyone who tries to throw a punch like that is less than half a man and deserves to get their shit dragged in county jail.  He probably has a subscription to Andrew Tate's Hustler's University.  Fuck that loser. 

Edited by Samson's Wig
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

cool car! said nobody - Vinyl Car Decal Sticker for Any Cool Car –  SheltonShirts

But seriously, watching that video, why the hell didn't the weatherman slow down? Dash cam clearly showed him rear-end the guy when he had a ton of time and space to identify that was going to be a problem. Not saying he deserved to be hit, but dude was a pretty shitty driver in that clip.

On 7/6/2023 at 12:09 AM, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

didn't watch but I assume this is another one of those scenarios where both parties having a gun would have helped de-escalate the situation?

@immamac i think your website is broken.  this guy keeps saying he's blocked me, but also can magically see my threads.

18 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

cool car! said nobody - Vinyl Car Decal Sticker for Any Cool Car –  SheltonShirts

But seriously, watching that video, why the hell didn't the weatherman slow down? Dash cam clearly showed him rear-end the guy when he had a ton of time and space to identify that was going to be a problem. Not saying he deserved to be hit, but dude was a pretty shitty driver in that clip.

Maybe Prius guy is into rear ending?

• Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

No doubt he was a terrible defensive driver (assuming there wasn't someone right on his bumper) and likely could have avoided the accident, but that doesn't make it his fault that Ponytail forced his way into the lane and caused the accident in the first place.   You don't have a right to merge whenever and wherever you want just because you put on a blinker.  Most people don't drive, they aim.  Both of these dorks seem to fall into that category.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1