Fuck Brett Yormark

hobbs

Crazy idea, but…

ISU OL talking about how “Texas doesn’t know what it’s walking into…”

He got that from his coaches. They had some offensive and defensive wrinkles; did Texas just handle them all?

Yormark at the game, out of all the games he could have attended,  the officials’ thumbs on the scale…

Was this game set up as some kind of trap, between the league and ISU? Not a real collusion, but maybe ISU let Yormark know they had special packages ready for us, and he may want to be there?

7 hours ago, Liquor and Poker said:

You ever get a job offer and take it, but you give yourself a month or more to close everything out and help the old place transition?  

That whole time you get hit over and over with things that reinforce your decision and remind you why you’re leaving- to the point you feel like you’ve been a chump for not leaving sooner.  I mean you knew it was time, but you had kinda grown numb to all the shit that pissed you off and annoyed you until you realized you weren’t going to have to deal with it anymore in a few weeks.

So now it feels great that you’re leaving but it’s also harder to take all the bullshit you had become resigned to for that last little period?

This is that. 

Shit, were you in my office the last month before I retired? 

That is an outstanding analogy.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, texastroubadour said:

It cannot be reiterated strongly enough that the league office bozos have openly (and brazenly) demeaned our university. As far as I can tell the University’s administration hasn’t responded in any official capacity (publicly). True?

Waiting until we win the conference championship game. Then…..

IMG_0133.jpeg

• Like 1

It cannot be reiterated strongly enough that the league office bozos have openly (and brazenly) demeaned our university. As far as I can tell the University’s administration hasn’t responded in any official capacity (publicly). True?

We're not aggy

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

After Yormark's comments in Lubbock, Sark was asked about it in his next presser. He talked about how he had just received something from the league talking about sportsmanship and wasn't sure how that reconciled with Yormark's partisanship. 

It was fairly mild, but he made his point.

• Hook 'Em 3

4 hours ago, bluto said:

If we get the W in jerryworld I hope sark Tanner Boyle’s the trophy back at yormark, along with the shove it up your ass comment 

I say we keep it, take a pic of it, sell the trophy on eBay, and put the pic in the trophy room along with the eBay receipt.  We wouldn't even have to email a copy to Yormark - ESPN would be in his office along with every other sports reporter.

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, texastroubadour said:

Texas hasnt replied, but Greg Sankey did and called that shit out as bush league bullshit. The sec already appreciates texas more than the big 12 ever did.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

I say we keep it, take a pic of it, sell the trophy on eBay, and put the pic in the trophy room along with the eBay receipt.  We wouldn't even have to email a copy to Yormark - ESPN would be in his office along with every other sports reporter.

No way. Snap it in half and toss it in the trash.

Or put it in the trophy case with the quotes of the commissioner and his lackey and put christmas lights all around it. And a push button with laughing sounds.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, Nivek said:

No way. Snap it in half and toss it in the trash.

Or put it in the trophy case with the quotes of the commissioner and his lackey and put christmas lights all around it. And a push button with laughing sounds.

Like the Geico commercial with the giant Lee Corso head that has alarms and red lights and says "Not so fast my friend" over and over?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I cannot imagine us, for a very long time, playing any of these schools again in anything, particularly if their is a B12 officiating / ump crew. This ought to be like a Coug High thing.  By the way, you know Yormark very intentionally scheduled us to play those commuter fucktards at their place. 

• Hook 'Em 1

24 minutes ago, Jewish Wang said:

I cannot imagine us, for a very long time, playing any of these schools again in anything, particularly if their is a B12 officiating / ump crew. This ought to be like a Coug High thing.  By the way, you know Yormark very intentionally scheduled us to play those commuter fucktards at their place. 

there

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Jewish Wang said:

Fuck em all. No need to play any of them. If we want games in other Texas metros there's always UNT, Rice, UTSA, and UTEP.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, dec3169 said:

lol - it was "there" in the first instance and "their" in the 2nd

Yeah, took me a minute staring at the second one. I’m a bit of a grammar nazi and I just saw the second. Then I saw the first. 

8 hours ago, LonghornBreeder said:

Fuck em all. No need to play any of them. If we want games in other Texas metros there's always UNT, Rice, UTSA, and UTEP.

Sounds like a difficult Aggy schedule. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/20/2023 at 11:26 AM, Park Gothic said:

We're almost out of Shawshank. Still crawling through the river of shit, but the end of the tunnel is right there if we can just stomach the smell a little longer. 

Sadly, that tunnel does not lead to Zihuatanejo.  

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, TOR said:

Nawww, nothing abusive or mean.  Give that shit heel the royal treatment, the best the University has to offer.   Wish him well and then never think about those turds ever again.

But after...

Tow his car and smear dog food on him and let the bums under 35 and their dogs have at em after the game. 

On 11/20/2023 at 10:21 AM, Liquor and Poker said:

You ever get a job offer and take it, but you give yourself a month or more to close everything out and help the old place transition?  

That whole time you get hit over and over with things that reinforce your decision and remind you why you’re leaving- to the point you feel like you’ve been a chump for not leaving sooner.  I mean you knew it was time, but you had kinda grown numb to all the shit that pissed you off and annoyed you until you realized you weren’t going to have to deal with it anymore in a few weeks.

So now it feels great that you’re leaving but it’s also harder to take all the bullshit you had become resigned to for that last little period?

This is that. 

Spot on, and hits close to home. 

On 11/20/2023 at 9:48 PM, Surly Bevo said:

We are the school that fired Chris Beard when not a single other university in this conference would have done the same.....we are not swinging at their stupid verbal "pitches in the dirt"

Exactly. 

On 11/20/2023 at 9:51 PM, Genco said:

We're not aggy

This becomes more evident with each passing day, and I am so very blessed to be a part of it. 🤘🏼

On 11/21/2023 at 5:12 AM, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

Texas hasnt replied, but Greg Sankey did and called that shit out as bush league bullshit. The sec already appreciates texas more than the big 12 ever did.

Esta. 

10 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

They should lock him inside one of the racketball courts inside Belmont until the game is over. 

Like Walsingham did to the Bishops that conspired against Elizabeth.

10 hours ago, Grande Mart said:

They should definitely bring him out and announce him on the field like they are going to honor him, just to let him hear the chorus of boos from 100,000 people hating his sorry ass. 

I’ll be shocked if they don’t show him on Godzill-tron and the boo’s don’t reign down. More Elizabeth quotes for Yormark, “You were the most powerful man in (the Big XII) and you could’ve been greater still, but you had not the courage to be loyal, only the conviction of your own vanity.”

20 minutes ago, TOR said:

Nawww, nothing abusive or mean.  Give that shit heel the royal treatment, the best the University has to offer.   Wish him well and then never think about those turds ever again.

This. Despite our disdain for him, we should kill him with kindness and make him feel ashamed for the way he treated Texas on the way out. 🤘🏼Good night, and good luck. 

• Hook 'Em 2