Fuck Brett Yormark

hobbs

4 minutes ago, Foosters said:

And then skip the trophy presentation 

Nah fuck that, I want Sark to force Yormark to give him the trophy. Then I want Sark to go full on Ric Flair wrestling promo and finish by saying that he will try and find a spot for this trophy near the bathrooms while they make room for the important new hardware that is coming.  

Edited by Vertigo
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 4

17 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

Nah fuck that, I want Sark to force Yormark to give him the trophy. Then I want Sark to go full on Ric Flair wrestling promo and finish by saying that he will try and find a spot for this trophy near the bathrooms while they make room for the important new hardware that is coming.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Fun fact: Yormark was formerly the COO of Roc Nation, which is responsible for such abominations as DJ Khaled, Megan Thee Stallion, Robin Thicke, and Lamelo Ball

Yup. Which of explains the ball-licking by a lot of the current BigXII coaches of but hurt, left behind teams (I’m looking at you Grundy) - Meaning the propping up of Yormark as this genius forward-thinking guys who’s using his business acumen to act as a commissioner.

Well, he certainly understands marketing; which is exactly what this is…just say something inflammatory at booster meeting and let the press take it from there.

but still, yea/ 🖕🏻you Brett 

• Hook 'Em 1

17 hours ago, statsman said:

I like the thread, and the basic idea of it. 

One clarification- Yormark and Weiser did not create the animosity to Texas, the obvious desire in the league office to hinder Texas. They merely reflect it. The attitude comes from their bosses, the presidents, regents and ADs of the majority of Big XII schools. 

We need to remember this. In five or ten years, TCU or TT will approach Texas, offering a home and home series, you know, for old times sake. Part of embracing the hate is remembering this. 

This is exactly why I don’t ever care to play A&M or any current Big 12 member ever again. Not one. Ever. Fuck them all. You don’t lose if you don’t play their game. 

16 minutes ago, Uncle Nate said:

Um, got some bad news for you, Sparky.

Oh I know but if we never had to play you fuckers ever again, ‘Uncle Nate’, it’d be better. 

I actually do feel better about playing A&M than I would Nebraska or any remaining Yormark school. At least Aggy doesn’t lie or cheat, and they’re in the SEC framework. 

Just now, TrashMaster G said:

It is bad news, no doubt.

I hope they have another temper tantrum and run off to the ACC or back to the B12.

They will in 2110 after their decision has played out over 100 years. 

8 hours ago, BrazilHorn said:

I hope we never play a Big12 opponent again (In any sport). Fuck them all in the goat ass. I cannot wait to move out of this conference that has done nothing but piss and moan about Texas from the fucking start.

The commissioner and his little flunky can each EABOD.

I hope to make him have to present the Big12 trophy to CDC & Sark much like Godell had to give the Lombardi to Belicheck and Kraft after "Deflategate"

Fuck them all

They are not worthy of a bag of dicks. How about a bag of inflamed, oozing, draining, infected bag of cysts?

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, Zeus said:

Hope so.

If not I'd hope the Texas lawyers get involved because this season is going to be fucking UGLY with the officiating and should give us enough evidence to have the big12 and their refs thrown in the trash where they belong.

I'd rather have the retarded pac12 refs then the biased big 12 refs. 

7 hours ago, statsman said:

Usually, the conference can rely on schools not openly bitching about the officiating. It’s dumb to poison the well for future seasons.

7 hours ago, n64ra said:

We better win the Big 12 after this.

big-xii-officials.png.fe03621e86bd1abe0914efb4740a54e9.png

• Rage+1 2

Screw "cougar high"

Screenshot_2023-08-30-08-05-58_kindlephoto-718219.thumb.png.e97aace29c99364807d2758396ebda5e.png

Holgo:  “You can have that opinion about Texas and Texas A&M if you want to, but they are the reasons we weren’t in the Big 12,” Holgorsen said. “Those two are the specific reasons why we haven’t been in the Big 12 the last 28 years. Screw them. They can go wherever they want. They don’t want us, and we don’t want them. So move on.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/texas-sports-nation/college/article/dana-holgorsen-houston-texas-aggies-sec-big-12-18337422.php

• Haha 2

It's weird that he's acting like he was left at the altar, when Yormack wasn't even here when Texas/OU announced they were leaving, and the only reason he currently has this job is because that happened.  So I guess, you're welcome for your paycheck, douchebag. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

In fairness, Holgo's blood chemistry is a delicate balance of Monster energy drink and Jim Beam so you can't expect him to have a great understanding of facts or details.

This is part of Yakmilk's directive: have coaches and AD of the remaining BXII schools take pot shots at Texas (but not ou) this final season as a sign of conference unity. It's the same level of leadership you'd expect from someone who was promoted to VP in charge of selling optical drives to PC manufacturers circa 2012. They finally made it to the big corner office, they were just too stupid to see that their product was irrelevant.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

This is part of Yakmilk's directive: have remaining BXII schools take pot shots at Texas (but not ou) this final season as a sign of conference unity. It's the same level of leadership you'd expect from someone who was promoted to VP in charge of selling optical drives to PC manufacturers circa 2012. They finally made it to the big corner office, they were just too stupid to see that their product was irrelevant.

Graphic on MSN

AA1fYFhk.img?w=612&h=343&m=6&x=329&y=142

'Screw them’: Houston football’s Dana Holgorsen fires stern message to Texas ahead of SEC move

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/screw-them-houston-football-s-dana-holgorsen-fires-stern-message-to-texas-ahead-of-sec-move/ar-AA1fYKiR

Edited by LTtxfan

19 minutes ago, Nueces River Rat said:

I just love these coaches who are giving us bulletin board material.    Time for Sonny Dykes to open his mouth.

Seriously it's been awhile since we've had this much good material. I really hope it helps light a fire under this team's ass. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

In fairness, Holgo's blood chemistry is a delicate balance of Monster energy drink and Jim Beam so you can't expect him to have a great understanding of facts or details.

This is part of Yakmilk's directive: have coaches and AD of the remaining BXII schools take pot shots at Texas (but not ou) this final season as a sign of conference unity. It's the same level of leadership you'd expect from someone who was promoted to VP in charge of selling optical drives to PC manufacturers circa 2012. They finally made it to the big corner office, they were just too stupid to see that their product was irrelevant.

Nah he's a well known Red Bull guy. 

4phRevvDJ7DoWMcGFfVDp5zSYPuwvOF3JCr4L_Z8a04.thumb.jpg.d60f408848bf632dfce63f2e7b7459ae.jpg

Screw "cougar high"
Screenshot_2023-08-30-08-05-58_kindlephoto-718219.thumb.png.e97aace29c99364807d2758396ebda5e.png

Holgo:  “You can have that opinion about Texas and Texas A&M if you want to, but they are the reasons we weren’t in the Big 12,” Holgorsen said. “Those two are the specific reasons why we haven’t been in the Big 12 the last 28 years. Screw them. They can go wherever they want. They don’t want us, and we don’t want them. So move on.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/texas-sports-nation/college/article/dana-holgorsen-houston-texas-aggies-sec-big-12-18337422.php

a8937ca4c78590d54b227f2dd2ddd840.jpg
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Uncle Nate said:

No one who was in the SWC can point fingers to anyone else who was in the SWC when it comes to cheating.  Except maybe Rice.  

Oh, really? Care to explain how Texas cheated? (I know we were put on probation. Have you read the violations?)

5 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Screw "cougar high"

Counterpoint 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Rage+1 6