Fuck Brett Yormark

hobbs

• hobbs changed the title to F Brett Yormark
4 hours ago, hobbs said:

Seems like this guy's ass-clownery warrants focused and centralized derision.  Have at him.

Yormark.jpg

Can we fit "Hey Brett, your wife called and you missed Yormark!" on a plane banner?  Asking for Greg Davis.  

4 hours ago, hobbs said:

Weiser.jpg

You would think an child molesting orthodontist could find a more discrete way to hide out from the law than Deputy Commissioner of a major sports organization.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, statsman said:

I like the thread, and the basic idea of it. 

One clarification- Yormark and Weiser did not create the animosity to Texas, the obvious desire in the league office to hinder Texas. They merely reflect it. The attitude comes from their bosses, the presidents, regents and ADs of the majority of Big XII schools. 

We need to remember this. In five or ten years, TCU or TT will approach Texas, offering a home and home series, you know, for old times sake. Part of embracing the hate is remembering this. 

In 10 years there will be a Super League, Premier League whatever it’s called that there is a pretty good chance none of the new Big 12 teams are in. 

Edited by Surly Bevo
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

• immamac changed the title to Fuck Brett Yormark

fuck that….fire his ass!    flex  your muscle on way out DC get the OU AD to support for first time ever…… o and hang 75 on the Big 12 pez….. and tweet his ass during the sunday hangover after tech game

Edited by Rholl

Texas has a team that ought to win the conference. It’s not guaranteed, in a fair season, but playing in Arlington in early December is the most likely finish. 

Sure, there will be more teams “up” for their game with us than we are “up” for. That’s how it always is. A team can only really get “up” three or so times, and there are more than three teams on the schedule that have circled their game with us. 

The Conference doesn’t want Texas winning on the way out. It’s bad for marketing. The officials that are company men will lean on one side. It only takes a few. Line judges want to be referees, and the way to get that promotion is to be a company man. 

The conference office wants Texas to underperform, end up in a crappy bowl and heat the seat up of the coach that has built a better roster than we have seen since 2006 (2008-2009 were unbalanced towards the defense). If they’re successful, we’ll finish 9-3 (three conference losses after a win over Bama) and we will be used as a prop for the playoff chances of the B12 “champion”. 

I think Sark and CDC realize this. Fuck Yormark and the rest of the Big XII. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 1

10 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

He’s already said that he will be here for the Tech game….he can sit in the pussy section.

8 hours ago, Zuerst said:

Pretty hard for him to sit with a hurt pussy.

Why the fuck does that gross looking hack have to sit with the ladies? He’s y’all’s beta cuck limped dick whiny baby. 

A year from now none of this shit and Yomark's antics are going to matter anymore.

Well....at least not to us.

He's an asshat and for some weird reason he's jumping all over Joey McGuire's cock.

Tell me again when did Tech become relevant?

I seemed to have lost the little bit of information. 

Embrace the hate, yo.

31 minutes ago, Davis Lane said:

A year from now none of this shit and Yomark's antics are going to matter anymore.

Well....at least not to us.

Nobody is willing to blow this season off and wait until next year just because we know we're gonna get the shit end of every call. We need to fuck stomp every little 12 team we play so the refs don't matter. Then shit on this guy's face. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

I hope we never play a Big12 opponent again (In any sport). Fuck them all in the goat ass. I cannot wait to move out of this conference that has done nothing but piss and moan about Texas from the fucking start.

The commissioner and his little flunky can each EABOD.

I hope to make him have to present the Big12 trophy to CDC & Sark much like Godell had to give the Lombardi to Belicheck and Kraft after "Deflategate"

Fuck them all

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

If you're somewhere out there

Passed out on the floor

Oh Joey, I'm not angry anymore 

download (2).jpeg

Got a friend who's a Tech Alum and has been drinking the Joey kool aid fairly heavily last few months, also thinks Brett Yormark is the lord and savior of Tech athletics. He has tried to convince us that Joey is the next Saban with a straight face and keeps telling us how "different" he is since he came up through the high school ranks "doing it the right way" and isn't some diva like Sark....well either I totally forgot about Joey's DWI or didn't know about it but that mugshot is getting sent to him right now asking how this is any different than any other diva coach who thinks they are above the rules?

TLDR: Fuck Tech, Fuck Joey McGuire and his snake oil sales, and especially Fuck Brett "The clown" Yormark

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, BrazilHorn said:

I hope we never play a Big12 opponent again (In any sport). Fuck them all in the goat ass. I cannot wait to move out of this conference that has done nothing but piss and moan about Texas from the fucking start.

The commissioner and his little flunky can each EABOD.

I hope to make him have to present the Big12 trophy to CDC & Sark much like Godell had to give the Lombardi to Belicheck and Kraft after "Deflategate"

Fuck them all

Also we should request to NCAA or whoever we don't want big12 refs ever again in any Texas football game. Keep them away from our bowl and playoff games they have clearly fixed games against us and have even openly spoke about how it's a good thing.

• Drool 1

7 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Also we should request to NCAA or whoever we don't want big12 refs ever again in any Texas football game. Keep them away from our bowl and playoff games they have clearly fixed games against us and have even openly spoke about how it's a good thing.

I've thought about this as well. Doesn't the SEC usually throw their weight around with bowl scheduling? I figure they can also do that to make sure no big12 refs ever sniff a Texas game ever again. 

Edit: And to add to that. Once the big12 finally dissolves, we make sure to never get any former refs from there either. 

Edited by NorthLoop
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, NorthLoop said:

I've thought about this as well. Doesn't the SEC usually throw their weight around with bowl scheduling? I figure they can also do that to make sure no big12 refs ever sniff a Texas game ever again. 

Hope so.

If not I'd hope the Texas lawyers get involved because this season is going to be fucking UGLY with the officiating and should give us enough evidence to have the big12 and their refs thrown in the trash where they belong.

I'd rather have the retarded pac12 refs then the biased big 12 refs. 

• Hook 'Em 1