Fuck Brett Yormark

hobbs

4 hours ago, Nueces River Rat said:

I just love these coaches who are giving us bulletin board material.    Time for Sonny Dykes to open his mouth.

So far, Dykes has been smarter than that in his season-preview interviews.  We'll see if that holds up.

Also, say what you want about Yormark, he's the primary reason the Big 12 is in a stronger position than I expected at this point (and the Pac 12 has gone teats up).

• Hook 'Em 1

This fuckstain is cut from the same cloth as McGuire. Beat their chests cause they know that they are shit. Self importance is all they have.

No matter how much they win or lose, they'll always be Tech, a school no one gives a fuck about. No matter how many teams the Big 12 has, it'll still be made up of teams no one nationally wants to watch. "I cannot wait for that UH - Central Florida match up!", said no one ever except a handful of UH and UCF alum. I hardly watched any non-University of Texas Big 12 games outside of the occasional OU and Ok State games. After Texas leaves, I sure the fuck aint gonna watch that any of that shit. I'll watch as many Big 12 games as I watch Conf USA football games. Besides New Mex State, I have no fucking idea who is in Conf USA. That's the allure of a post Texas Big 12.

This fuckstain is pissed because he knows this, so he acts like a spurned little bitch. Texas and OU will take with them any remaining luster and importance that the Big 12 had. 

Edited by crash_davis
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

I will watch so long as the Big 12 is entertaining.  I would be concerned that if they are unable to sustain the quality of coaches they currently have that the quality might decline quickly.  The Big 12 has really good coaches.  If you swapped out their coaches with the Big 10, the Big 12 would be largely awful.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Brothahorn said:

Man, I hate to see all the crap they are saying 0u. You know the team that has basically owned the conference for the last 15 years.

You guys can win it, I don't even care.  But OU v Texas for the championship would be about the funniest shit ever.  The only thing funnier will be how hard they try all year to make sure it doesn't happen.  

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

You guys can win it, I don't even care.  But OU v Texas for the championship would be about the funniest shit ever.  The only thing funnier will be how hard they try all year to make sure it doesn't happen.  
Well that's mighty white of you, suh.

J/K

But has the commissioner or anyone else come out and slammed you guys for leaving? Does anyone care?
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

Lol the Baylor game this is the biggest screw job dumbass head ref and they still can’t save Baylor. They are letting Baylor hold and get away with pick plays. 

They just called a roughing the passer on 3rd down incompletion because the QB fell over his own guy. 

4 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Lol the Baylor game this is the biggest screw job dumbass head ref and they still can’t save Baylor. They are letting Baylor hold and get away with pick plays. 

They just called a roughing the passer on 3rd down incompletion because the QB fell over his own guy. 

It was because the defender reached and hit him in the face trying to bat the throw. 

6 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

It was because the defender reached and hit him in the face trying to bat the throw. 

I don’t fucking care Baylor rapists are holding every fucking play as obvious as possible and they are still going to lose. 

4 hours ago, MAUFRAIS said:

I noticed we got rid of the big 12 flags on the east side. We also consolidated swc and big 12 down into “conference champions”

91985cafa2933e70860397a79f42390c.jpg

0fc0e9ffad515285a70776f7aa8b15d7.jpg

Noticed this as well. They also replaced the Big 12 flags that used to be walked out in pregame with UT ones. I fucking love it, and hopefully they keep it this way in the SEC too.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

If Yormark had been hired as XII Commissioner instead of Bowlsby, back in 2012,  I think we'd still be in the XII, making more bucks. Whether that would've prevented saved us from hiring Charlie later is unknown, but worth speculating...
Fuck that shit
  • Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, CashMcCoy said:

Noticed this as well. They also replaced the Big 12 flags that used to be walked out in pregame with UT ones. I fucking love it, and hopefully they keep it this way in the SEC too.

It was an easy decision to make. Why go through the trouble and expense to add four new flags for one single year?

I'm sure it was about nothing more than that.

7 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

It was an easy decision to make. Why go through the trouble and expense to add four new flags for one single year?

I'm sure it was about nothing more than that.

Lol those flags got thrown in the dump where the big 12 belongs. 

Every big hit going to get a call by these dumb loser big 12 refs absolute pussies let the guys play stop making the game flag football

23 hours ago, MAUFRAIS said:

I noticed we got rid of the big 12 flags on the east side. We also consolidated swc and big 12 down into “conference champions”

thank you for this confirmation - i posted same in another thread today had not seen your post - i love the middle finger to yormark and the anklebiters

19 hours ago, CashMcCoy said:

the only sec logos anywhere on the 40 should be the 2 that are required on the field or court of play and whatever is required for tv

• Hook 'Em 3

7 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

the only sec logos anywhere on the 40 should be the 2 that are required on the field or court of play and whatever is required for tv

Yeah it would be cool to have the six flags of Texas or every other one be a Longhorn flag or something. Anything but bowing down to the conference like a pathetic aggy putting up billboards and making commercials about it lol

• Hook 'Em 1