Fuck Brett Yormark

hobbs

3 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

Meh. Vanderbilt and South Carolina and several others are trash programs. 

Yep. Our conference schedule next year is trash outside of Georgia and OU. Let's not bring dumbfuck aggy talking points to Surly. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad we're going to benefit from the secsecsec myths.

Edited by Bevo14
  • Hook 'Em 6

52 minutes ago, South Austin said:

I saw Brett at the game last night and tried to have a conversation with him, but couldn’t understand what he was saying because my balls were in his mouth.

Kinky. Like mother like son, I guess.

Edited by Dahobbs
  • Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, statsman said:

After the show last night, and seeing ratings, I have to think Yormark wants to tell the IR8- “you stupid motherfuckers couldn’t figure out that supporting and promoting this program is the easiest way for everyone to succeed as a conference and make everyone rich?”

the die was cast 8 years ago in the 15 oSu game long before yormark arrived

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

2 hours ago, FtheBig12 said:

I mean you're right but it's going to be hard for this team to play with the level of intensity as they did last night 2 weeks in a row.

The refs are clearly going to fuck us next week but this team is good enough to win regardless if they play even close to the level they played at last night

intensity:

i disagree

once you reach the level of Sharpened Instrument then it becomes easier the deeper the run goes

i'm a Parcells School curmudgeon pessimist and I see a team very very close to the 05 and 09 teams in the most critical factor of all

FOCUSNESS

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, MontereyMXmuthafucka said:

sucks every bit of cum oughta Kevin mars llight switch dick .  Every fucking drop 

This seems like one of those oddly specific posts, but it's also a bit confusing in it's structure. And a little weird, so there's that.

Also, yormorks strut in that clip up there is typical of such a small mind in a position of such authority. What a choad.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Hagbard Celine said:

the die was cast 8 years ago in the 15 oSu game long before yormark arrived

I agree. That would have been a good time for the IR8 to show some awareness. Yes, nobody wants to admit that the line judge really lost his cool, and it affected the game. Nobody wants to bring questions into the standings (especially OSU). However, it came at the cost of pissing off the league’s economic engine. 

Retrospectively, they should have had Anderson fire the line judge and suspend the others. It’s a lot easier to find seven new slapdick officials than a new blue blood anchor program. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

intensity:

i disagree

once you reach the level of Sharpened Instrument then it becomes easier the deeper the run goes

i'm a Parcells School curmudgeon pessimist and I see a team very very close to the 05 and 09 teams in the most critical factor of all

FOCUSNESS

Man I hope you are right

3 hours ago, MissingInAction said:

I heard we were only showing SEC scores on the ticker during the game.

Hope it's true. 

Fuck yormack in the goat ass.

It's true. They showed 'scores from around the country', and for like 5 minutes it was just SEC scores. They started with a full page of SEC scores, then a 2nd page with just one SEC score and the rest of the slots were blank. Than after that they went on to other scores. It wasn't obvious ... but it was obvious.

ETA: Thanks RadicalLarry for the pics. I was hoping someone got 'em.

Edited by wood
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 11/25/2023 at 8:30 AM, Bevo14 said:

Yep. Our conference schedule next year is trash outside of Georgia and OU. Let's not bring dumbfuck aggy talking points to Surly. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad we're going to benefit from the secsecsec myths.

Florida comes to town

We get to play aggy on Thanksgiving

Revenge game at Arkansas

We don’t have to play mizzu or LSU just yet

It’s a great first year schedule

Can’t wait to play Tennessee though

• Hook 'Em 2

28 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Florida comes to town

We get to play aggy on Thanksgiving

Revenge game at Arkansas

We don’t have to play mizzu or LSU just yet

It’s a great first year schedule

Can’t wait to play Tennessee though

We have Michigan in Ann Arbor to balance out the SEC cupcakes like aggy.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 11/25/2023 at 12:18 PM, statsman said:

I agree. That would have been a good time for the IR8 to show some awareness. Yes, nobody wants to admit that the line judge really lost his cool, and it affected the game. Nobody wants to bring questions into the standings (especially OSU). However, it came at the cost of pissing off the league’s economic engine. 

Retrospectively, they should have had Anderson fire the line judge and suspend the others. It’s a lot easier to find seven new slapdick officials than a new blue blood anchor program. 

Why would Anderson do that? Level One: Anderson has Texas haters in his family.  They;re alums of the Left Behind Conference. When I was growing up, I got the old TEXASS and Horns down all the time from them in town.

I've known 4 college football referees: three lifelong Texas haters, one from the SWC and two from the Big 12. One was pro-Texas. They all had real day jobs. The way this business is handled by the P4 is a joke.

Officials should have no family ties to any university in the conference. Officials should have no ties to any state within the conference. They should live outside the conference footprint and work full-time for the conference. They should be held accountable for their mistakes. It's the only way to remove as much bias as possible. There's way too much money for college football to continue handling P4 conference officials like some Mickey Mouse outfit. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Sandbagging Steve said:

Why would Anderson do that? Level One: Anderson has Texas haters in his family.  They;re alums of the Left Behind Conference. When I was growing up, I got the old TEXASS and Horns down all the time from them in town.

I've known 4 college football referees: three lifelong Texas haters, one from the SWC and two from the Big 12. One was pro-Texas. They all had real day jobs. The way this business is handled by the P4 is a joke.

Officials should have no family ties to any university in the conference. Officials should have no ties to any state within the conference. They should live outside the conference footprint and work full-time for the conference. They should be held accountable for their mistakes. It's the only way to remove as much bias as possible. There's way too much money for college football to continue handling P4 conference officials like some Mickey Mouse outfit. 

Great points. 
The easiest solution to the very problem you describe is for college football to do like baseball and basketball, and have the officials work for theNCAA, not the conference. 

It’s so screwed up as it is now. That Alan Eck crew in 2015 absolutely swung that game. They kept those Texas seniors out of a bowl game. Texas went along, like a good conference mate, like it always does (until it doesn’t). Really, the conference should have announced that they reviewed the tape, that they saw. Nothing that affected the result (a lie) and not assigned Eck’s crew to a game for a week (no announcement) and not assigned Deterding to any games again ever (no announcement). That way, the conference would save face, Texas could be placated and the officials would know there are limits to their fuckery. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

Instead, Deterding worked at least one of our games this season. I’ll see what crew he was on. 

my family is from LBK, and my parents know Deterding (I went to high school with one of his daughters).

They claim he is working the championship game.

• Rage+1 1

7 minutes ago, UnivTex34 said:

my family is from LBK, and my parents know Deterding (I went to high school with one of his daughters).

They claim he is working the championship game.

I was wondering if this would be an “all star” crew like they said the PAC championship is.

Deterding is a piece of shit. He should have been banned from our games in 2015. watch how badly he fucks the spots.